Will Trade Platypus Eggs

Quote:
I would think that the equivalent of the DNR in those areas where one might find those birds would have serious issue with that...I certainly have no firsthand experience
lol.png
but I would think it safe to assume that no, the average joe could not get ahold of eggs (or would get in trouble doing so, if caught) from any kind of wild bird, much less endangered ones. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to try.

My 5 year old has some horse eggs he may be willing to trade. He asked the lady at the feedstore for horse hatching eggs because he wants to hatch a horse. Got them in the bator right now. LOL

My 5 year old has some horse eggs he may be willing to trade. He asked the lady at the feedstore for horse hatching eggs because he wants to hatch a horse. Got them in the bator right now. LOL

Wow, I'd hate to see THAT bator after hatch. :eek:

Em​

Dang it, why is everyone wanting dodo eggs, I have been looking for ages and everyone is sold out, guess this isnt my year. If anyone has some dodo eggs to trade, I have some moa and elephant bird eggs to trade, the elephant bird eggs are so big so you will need a semi to haul them home. They are laying up a storm, there are so many eggs that I might have to build another stadium sized bator for them.

hmm.png
I dont understand why you peeps arent taking me seriously
tongue.png

I am a sensitive type of guy. I often try to get in touch with my feminine side; but she moved and didn't leave a forwarding address!
roll.png

Gate

Back
Top Bottom