Will Trade Platypus Eggs

Quote:
Purple people eaters!!! Can you train them to only eat *certain* people? I got a couple problem in-laws that keep coming around and they complain about my chickens.....

lol.png

Em

Quote:
I am all out of California condors.. I DO however, have a few vermicious knid eggs left. Would love to trade for a triceratops or two.

I'm also looking for a mating pair of griffon, or a few phoenix eggs.

Thanks guys!! Ya'll are always so helpful!!

do you have a metal brooder ?
sorry all my giffons are in the breeding season and will eat you if approched!

Last edited:
Quote:
I do have a metal brooder, and a +7 cloak of invisibility. I always like to be prepared! the brooder has been empty since my basalisk escaped last summer
hmm.png

Quote:
I'm looking for some dragon eggs, too! My jabberwockies have been laying more than normal, so I have plenty if anyone's willing to trade!

Quote:
I do have a metal brooder, and a +7 cloak of invisibility. I always like to be prepared! the brooder has been empty since my basalisk escaped last summer
hmm.png

how many?? 1.5 billion each! (special offer! :get five for 10 billion get one free!)

Hey! lets go ask Crockgirl if her crocks are laying yet! Maybe she'll sell us some eggs!

Last edited:
Quote:
My Triceratops aren't really in the laying mood right now, so I don't have any Triceratop eggs. I do, however, have lots Diplodocus and Iguanodon eggs for sale and they are HUGE! I also have a special going on right now on my extra-large Dino-Tough incubators. 5 for $1,000.
lol.png

Quote:
My Triceratops aren't really in the laying mood right now, so I don't have any Triceratop eggs. I do, however, have lots Diplodocus and Iguanodon eggs for sale and they are HUGE! I also have a special going on right now on my extra-large Dino-Tough incubators. 5 for $1,000.
lol.png

I'll take it!!

Back
Top Bottom