Will we see our pets again?

Pics
I'm sorry to tell you that you will lose that friend. You cant "cure" a gay person. It's not a disease or a mental disorder. Trust me, if we had a choice to be straight, we would take it. We dont want to be oppressed or ridiculed for who we love.
Who said cure? They said if they had a friend who was gay...they would try to help them. I can't see how trying to cure them of something that is just a perfectly natural part of who they are would be any help at all.... I'm assuming they mean that they would try to help them to be gay. Perhaps they meant that they would try to help them be gay-er??? Like maybe they would get their friend a Melissa Etheridge CD and watch "Paris is Burning" with them?

Who said cure? They said if they had a friend who was gay...they would try to help them. I can't see how trying to cure them of something that is just a perfectly natural part of who they are would be any help at all.... I'm assuming they mean that they would try to help them to be gay. Perhaps they meant that they would try to help them be gay-er??? Like maybe they would get their friend a Melissa Etheridge CD and watch "Paris is Burning" with them?
From their posts, I had to assume "help them" would be trying to "cure them of gayness". I apologize for assuming and warping your words if I did! It just seemed like that was their intention. It was wrong of me to assume.

Back
Top Bottom