Will we see our pets again?

Pics
I apologize again if I offend anyone.
Not my intention.and I apologize for offending you . I'm VERY sorry for the way I acted and will try hard to be more respectful .
However, people are bashing my practice and denying the truth. I'm slowly losing my patience. But I dont want this thread to get locked. So let's all remain peaceful and respectful, and that's a messege to me, as well!

Every person who believes the right stuff, etc. goes to heaven to wait until the earth is destroyed and the new earth begins. It is a very happy place in heaven. Then they go live on the new earth.....

The people who don't believe the right thing go to hell.
It's so weird to hear someone say that "people who don't believe the right thing go to hell"; and then hear that same person say they don't want any arguing or heated discussions.

It's so weird to hear someone say that "people who don't believe the right thing go to hell"; and then hear that same person say they don't want any arguing or heated discussions.

I wasn't arguing with someone, was I? That was before the arguing started.

I was stating, not arguing.

I'm not a religious person, nor do I believe in the bible stuff since there's really no scientific evidence to back it up.

I do believe the soul can be recycled, & therefore you can be resurrected into a new body after you die. There's actually studies on this subject though.
giphy.gif

I'm not a religious person, nor do I believe in the bible stuff since there's really no scientific evidence to back it up.

I do believe the soul can be recycled, & therefore you can be resurrected into a new body after you die. There's actually studies on this subject though.
View attachment 2267694
Me too. I believe in reincarnation. That's why we have dejavu... memories from the past life. Call me crazy. In my next life, I want to be a sloth so I can sleep a lot and be super lazy.

Back
Top Bottom