Willing to pay big $$$$$

IMMMMPPPPYYYY...Gritty needs you to do a grocery store run for her, pretty please!
big_smile.png

She's desperately in need of some Imp Mustard, too!

Quote:
Taxis? I haven't seen a taxi since I lived in Miami (the early 80s). Around here they wrangle all the old folks (of which I am NOT one, yet) up once a week to take them grocery shopping. Not a day you want to be in the local walmart, trust me.

I'm spoiled. I'm used to DH going with me and carrying the groceries in when we get home, but he's working a 7 day week.
sad.png

I'm spoiled too, hubby does the same thing and he kinda likes it. We go on opposite ends of the store, I go into foods, while he go into Autos or toys. And he works six days a week so I pretty much pick up the slack. Not a bad thing but more work for me to carry them in and out.

Quote:
Pretty please with a cherry on top!
bow.gif
Skip the Imp mustard though. I hear it tastes pretty funky.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
bow.gif
sickbyc.gif

That's only cause it was out of date-now I bet FRESH Imp Mustard is divine-freshness makes all the difference.
By the way, if you can scam someone to go for you, I'm going to add my list to yours-I DETEST grocery shopping-makes me cranky!

Quote:
bow.gif
sickbyc.gif

That's only cause it was out of date-now I bet FRESH Imp Mustard is divine-freshness makes all the difference.
By the way, if you can scam someone to go for you, I'm going to add my list to yours-I DETEST grocery shopping-makes me cranky!

With or without the feeder fish flopping all over the floorboards of your car?
gig.gif

Apparently in New York City they have grocery delivery. For $8 they will pick up everything on your list by the brand you specify AND bring it to your front door. Sadly... they don't have that here. I would SO pay $8 for someone to buy the groceries and bring them in my house. I hate grocery shopping (which is why I ran out of dog food and have been cooking for the dogs the last three days. They are pretty happy about it though.
roll.png
)

Quote:

gig.gif

lau.gif
F is for Fish!

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif
F is for Fish!

Yes! Of course F is for fish, but I'll bet it didn't sound like "fish" when easttx hollered it.
gig.gif

Quote:
If you have a Safeway or other major grocery store near you, they might have that service.
I worked at a Safeway where the home shopping service was headquartered and I used it all the time. The last thing I wanted to do after work was grocery-shop. Sometimes I would have them deliver and sometimes just ready to load in my car after work.

Well worth the $8 or $10. Now we are so far from civilization it is not offered in our area.

Yep, here in the sticks home delivery of groceries is out of the question. I'd settle for being allowed to shop in my eeyore PJs. I could, if it weren't for who my DH is. Just what the chief of police needs to hear about.

Back
Top Bottom