Willing to pay big $$$$$

Okay Kat, let's get rolling. I am dressed, just need to change my shoes. I'm out of dog food too. And some other stuff, so it's going to be an hour or more before I get back. Meet you back here in 2 hours?

She must have gotten lost, I've been home an hour or so. Time to send out Jax with a chocolate bar under his neck.

Quote:
I'm obsessive about a clean toilet, as I am with many other household things.

Here's where I'm considering meats from:
http://www.grassfedtraditions.com/grass_fed_beef.htm

I am on my second week of not eating pre-processed foods, with the exception of meat. Also, lays potato chips (the original ones). I have to have a snack and they are nothing but potatoes, oil and salt.
woot.gif
for me!

Ranchy, I didn't get lost. I stopped and picked up Keith's Rxs, visited in the store and then stopped to visit with Keith. Still love a man in uniform.
love.gif

Quote:
As a matter of fact....I needed some duct tape for the baby coop (long story). If DH had been with me, he would have insisted on buying boring ol' redneck gray duct tape. However, I was shopping alone and they now have baby blue duct tape with peace signs all over it.
bun.gif
Yep, definitely livened things up in the coop.
big_smile.png

(It was a hard choice between the purple duct tape and the peace sign duct tape, but in the end peace won out.)

Last edited:
For your fruits and veggies, you could check out Local Harvest to see if there is a local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program near you. We use one and get to pick and choose our veggies & fruits online, they pack a box for me and I pick it up. Ours also offers a delivery service!
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you for that link, I had no idea that there are so many around us, several just one island over!
smile.png

Quote:
I'm obsessive about a clean toilet, as I am with many other household things.

Here's where I'm considering meats from:
http://www.grassfedtraditions.com/grass_fed_beef.htm

I am on my second week of not eating pre-processed foods, with the exception of meat. Also, lays potato chips (the original ones). I have to have a snack and they are nothing but potatoes, oil and salt.
woot.gif
for me!

Ranchy, I didn't get lost. I stopped and picked up Keith's Rxs, visited in the store and then stopped to visit with Keith. Still love a man in uniform.
love.gif

ep.gif
$79.00 for 2 Whole Roaster Chickens Average weight: 5.5 - 6.0 lbs. ea. 11.5 lbs. average total

And that's the SALE price... regularly it's $100 flat for the two birds.

Wowza!

Nope, scrolling more I can top that...

2 Anchor Butters (salted) 1 lb. each Retail: $27.25 Now! $17.95*

But what blows me away is that every package... 2lbs thru 6lbs are ALL Backordered ... must be dang good!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom