Wing Problem!?

because when raccoon/hawks/ coyotes came and killed soooooo many of my chickens
i didnt want any more because i didnt want to be even half that sad again. but here i am with fourteen little delights

because when raccoon/hawks/ coyotes came and killed soooooo many of my chickens
i didnt want any more because i didnt want to be even half that sad again. but here i am with fourteen little delights
Funny you should say that! We said we weren’t going to go through this again, but it took one day without chickens happily running around to change that. We now have five white leghorn chicks coming on the 18th. Different breeder than any of the first birds, so maybe that will help.
We couldn’t believe how much we missed them after one day! So now it’s anticipation!

my personal favorite is :
IMG_20210511_121238.jpg

AMERUCANA!!!!

I was reading your posts and I might have one possibility about your chicken issues. Did I read correctly that you have a wild bird bird feeder? I have read that wild birds carry a lot of disease that can harm chickens. I took mine out of the chickens area just to be safe. If your chickens are eating dropped seeds they could have ingested droppings as well. Just a thought. I am no expert by any means. Good luck with your new babies!

Back
Top Bottom