WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Wildheart parted the ferns and came casually strolling back into camp, his wings carrying a heap of berries. Some dropped from his grasp, bouncing and rolling away. "And no, I don't need any help," he laughed, but not in a jeering manner, a boyish grin playing on one side of his beak as he passed Silvermist.

Last edited:
Quote:
"Leader?" Bloodwing frowned, but not at the prospect of his mate being leader of a clan. He turned to look at her, wondering what she would choose.

"fine, i will do it, but bloodwing MUST come with me"

brownleaf "of course"

scarlet looks at bloodwing

"You mean I have to put up with you even longer?" he frowned. Suddenly, he grinned, shrugging his wings. "You know where I stand, Scarlet. If this is where you feel you need to be, well--" he stood up straighter. "I'll be right behind you all the way. That is, of course," he winked "If you'll let me come."

Quote:
Rosedapple moved like a wisp of wind; unnoticed unless someone concentrated. She quickly picked up the berries and put them on the pile with downcast eyes, and gave Silvermist a quick, light smile before concentrating uncomfortably on the ground.

Quote:
"fine, i will do it, but bloodwing MUST come with me"

brownleaf "of course"

scarlet looks at bloodwing

"You mean I have to put up with you even longer?" he frowned. Suddenly, he grinned, shrugging his wings. "You know where I stand, Scarlet. If this is where you feel you need to be, well--" he stood up straighter. "I'll be right behind you all the way. That is, of course," he winked "If you'll let me come."

"of course" she laugh, then said "come on"

(just a sec nix
tongue.png
who want to be a deputy? or do you still want to be deputy nix?)

Quote:
Silvermist emerged from the bushes with a few nuts and berries for the food pile. She smiled at Rosedapple as she passed and placed her load with the other assorted supplies. "Rosedapple," she nodded. "How are you today? I think I saw you heading out to forage."

She nodded. Ah yes, I was. Just got back, as a matter of fact, and am enjoying a little snack. Care to join me?

"I would love to," she sighed gratefully, pecking at a rather tasty-looking nut hungrily.

Quote:

(just a sec nix
tongue.png

(Oh yes! I forgot to send you his form! Yep, HeartSong will still be deputy.)

Quote:

(just a sec nix
tongue.png

(Oh yes! I forgot to send you his form! Yep, HeartSong will still be deputy.)

(k, want to make it were they meet before and become close friends before losing conact?)

Quote:
"Oh," Silvermist said, surprised to see Wildheart and cursing the slow blush that was now creeping up into her wattles. "Oh. I mean. Um, good," she said, smiling nervously as she accidentally tripped over a pile of neatly-stacked cherries. Blush further creeping up into her crown, she hastily gathered the berries back into a pile and looked determinedly at the ground as Wildheart went by, too embarrassed for words.

Back
Top Bottom