tongue.png
)

(Sorry. Please explain)

Quote:
(scarlet?
tongue.png
)

(Sorry. Please explain)

(okay, let say that when scarlet was on there own that hearsong and her meet up while travelnig for a tad bit, then split off, okay?)

Quote:
(Sorry. Please explain)

(okay, let say that when scarlet was on there own that hearsong and her meet up while travelnig for a tad bit, then split off, okay?)

(Oh, yeah, sure)

Quote:
"So soon?" he tilted his head slightly. "We haven't even packed yet. It would be nice to let Red know that she has another vacant apartment, too."

"k then"

sh pulls out a quil (SP), a peice of paper and mix some powder with water, and writes down on it saying

dear red,

i would like to to tell you that the flat that we rented is now open

SS

"should we send it on rabbit sender? or hummingbird highway? and what do we have to pack, all my stuck is in my bag" shakes her small rabbit skinned bag

Bloodwing tilted his head slightly, and pretended to read the note, though he was looking at it upside down. "I don't think it matters," he shrugged. "As for packing, well, I was rather fond of the jacuzzi."

Quote:
"k then"

sh pulls out a quil (SP), a peice of paper and mix some powder with water, and writes down on it saying

dear red,

i would like to to tell you that the flat that we rented is now open

SS

"should we send it on rabbit sender? or hummingbird highway? and what do we have to pack, all my stuck is in my bag" shakes her small rabbit skinned bag

Bloodwing tilted his head slightly, and pretended to read the note, though he was looking at it upside down. "I don't think it matters," he shrugged. "As for packing, well, I was rather fond of the jacuzzi."

she rolls her eyes "i thought you HATED water, so dont you be lying to me boy" she said with a deep southern accent then cover her beak she mutters "crap"

brownleaf snickers

Quote:

she rolls her eyes "i thought you HATED water, so dont you be lying to me boy" she said with a deep southern accent then cover her beak she mutters "crap"

brownleaf snickers

Bloodwing joined in the snickering. "Wow," he blinked, a grin spreading across his beak. "You surprise me everyday, Scarlet, you know that?" he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes with a long flight feather. "I suppose you know something of this?" he turned to Brownleaf curiously.

Quote:

brownleaf snickers

Bloodwing joined in the snickering. "Wow," he blinked, a grin spreading across his beak. "You surprise me everyday, Scarlet, you know that?" he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes with a long flight feather. "I suppose you know something of this?" he turned to Brownleaf curiously.

brownleaf nods "well yes, volcanoclan was first in the south, deep south, so it will pop in and out, def when she is mad" she snickers some more

(i do get like that
hide.gif
)

scarlet hisses "come one"

Back
Top Bottom