WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
ON WC
smile.png
Rosedapple is open and bored...

K Is she younger or older?

Quote:
He froze in mid-gait and gently dumped the berries just in front of the food pile before departing, hastily scrambling his way over. "Silver!" he called, his eyes widened with suprise at the loud thud from her fall, "Are you all right?" Immediately, he detected her embarassment and his smile grew sheepish. He wished now that he hadn't gotten involved; he was probably making it worse.

I'm not rushing you, Blue, but my posts often get buried, so I can't be sure you saw this.

Quote:
He froze in mid-gait and gently dumped the berries just in front of the food pile before departing, hastily scrambling his way over. "Silver!" he called, his eyes widened with suprise at the loud thud from her fall, "Are you all right?" Immediately, he detected her embarassment and his smile grew sheepish. He wished now that he hadn't gotten involved; he was probably making it worse.

I'm not rushing you, Blue, but my posts often get buried, so I can't be sure you saw this.

(Oh, thank you, Birdy! I completely missed that post somehow
hide.gif
)

"I-I'm fine," Slivermist straightened up, fluffing the dust from her feathers and trying to look Wildheart in the eye, but finding herself unable to maintain eye contact for very long without blushing again. "Just tripped. I can be rather clumsy," she smiled sheepishly, though her eyes were focused on his feet.

Quote:
Bloodwing joined in the snickering. "Wow," he blinked, a grin spreading across his beak. "You surprise me everyday, Scarlet, you know that?" he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes with a long flight feather. "I suppose you know something of this?" he turned to Brownleaf curiously.

brownleaf nods "well yes, volcanoclan was first in the south, deep south, so it will pop in and out, def when she is mad" she snickers some more

(i do get like that
hide.gif
)

scarlet hisses "come one"

"Hm," he tilted his head to look at Scarlet, as if assessing a rather strange looking fruit. "I think I could get used to it." He grinned.

Quote:
brownleaf nods "well yes, volcanoclan was first in the south, deep south, so it will pop in and out, def when she is mad" she snickers some more

(i do get like that
hide.gif
)

scarlet hisses "come one"

"Hm," he tilted his head to look at Scarlet, as if assessing a rather strange looking fruit. "I think I could get used to it." He grinned.

"dont make me pull out the water bucket"

Quote:

"dont make me pull out the water bucket"

"Nah," he ducked away. "I'd prefer summit swet teay."

Back
Top Bottom