WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
(Oh man that sounds like fun! I am so moving to where ever you are, nothing goes on down here. There are no good Serama breeders down here either, I got some pretty ones once, but I couldn't even touch them! They were so mean, the roosters were just evil, I had a few nice blood blisters from their lil beaks. I will never own one again. I have never seen such aggressiveness in anything other than my brother when I steal his junk)

fl.gif
Good luck vibes for the fishing!!!
fl.gif

(MOVE UP HERE
tongue.png
I'll give you some Seramas!
big_smile.png
)

(Someday! Someday Ac, your birdies are adorable and beautiful. So worth moving up there for!!)

Quote:
(MOVE UP HERE
tongue.png
I'll give you some Seramas!
big_smile.png
)

(Someday! Someday Ac, your birdies are adorable and beautiful. So worth moving up there for!!)

(You should catch a bus to come over for the CrossRoads
smile.png
Theres going to be a ton of Seramas there
smile.png
I know a guy (that I got my birds from) that is selling black mottled chicks. The same line my little Ninja bird come from )

Quote:

(You should catch a bus to come over for the CrossRoads
smile.png
Theres going to be a ton of Seramas there
smile.png
I know a guy (that I got my birds from) that is selling black mottled chicks. The same line my little Ninja bird come from )

(Oh! Oh! That's what my little Beege is. If only I had the money to get there, I would snatch a few. She was so pretty)

(Ooo, cat fishing! Sounds fun
pop.gif
)

(I mean not cat fishing, but err, catfish fishing. Eh, that sounds a bit too tedious
hmm.png
Oh well.)

Back
Top Bottom