**WINNER ANNOUNCED!* in "MY FAVORITE CHICKEN PHOTO Contest"! c

Here my hubby's and mine favorite pictures of our chicks.
54062_dsc01706.jpg

Guard chicks Matilda and Milly Barred Rocks with Foxy and Roxy Bantam Silver Laced Cochins
54062_dsc01613.jpg

Love my salad Shirley Gold Laced Wyndotte
54062_dsc01651.jpg

Will work for treats

Here is my second submission.

Amelia Earhart, my adventure Chicken. An Easter Egger pullett of about 14 weeks.

49809_ameliacurious.jpg

I don't know why this shot cracks me up, but it does.

And finally, a baby picture of my Iowa Blue Large Marge. In this shot she might be about 4 weeks.

49809_lmbaby.jpg

She is such a beautiful chicken now, one of my favorites.

Just look at her penciling (not intended as an entry):
margechest.jpg

Last edited:
Another recently discovered BUS baby from back in my brooder room. Didn't know I had him till few mins ago. lolol

This is Larry~ON~OFF
forgot to say he thinks he is an Orpington

387617487.jpg

Last edited:
I am loving all the great pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.

My son Little H holding Sally a White Rock.
DSC_0012.jpg

Here's another of little riding miss Sally, she actually rode around on the gator with my boys for quite some time.
SharpShotColorPopPro2-1.jpg

and Pesky a white rock, being her normal pesky self looking for treats.
DSC_0234.jpg

ps: my White rocks are battery rescues, hence why they are missing their tops beaks. They are just the sweetest girls with the best personalities and as you can see they are so great with my boys.

one more entry.
My husbands australorps , she is a surrogate broody and her sebright broody freind , double duty broodies.
Only 2 australorp eggs will fit under the sebright but she has tried to roll 6 or more under there until the other broody comes back from her break and takes them back...we pull eggs out of the breeding pen, date them an stick them in front of the hen and she rolls them right under , happy to have them.

breakfast is served
35675_john_cabin_pics_286.jpg

Back
Top Bottom