Winter haven (central, FL) swap sale DEC 18th

Doesnt look like a down pour probably will rain in the afternoon, hopefully anway. Not sure if i am going to make it with Heavenleigh or not, but she or we will be bring some Buffs that are about 3 months old and some nice Mini Rex Bunnys.

Do you all want to make a rain date? it doesn"t matter to me but i understand some travel far. I was even thinking starting a little later cause rounding chickens up @ 5am is very cold!!!!
I was thinking starting at 10am for buyers and 9 for vendors. if worse comes to worse & only a few people show, there is a corner that everyone sells at on sat & sun. Has tons of traffic & is free.......... we can all run up there and invade them with our chickens.............hahhahhahahhahahahaaa
Deb, i know your down! LMAO

lol.png
ok now what are ya saying? I have some chicks: showgirls, new Hampshire reds, silkies i can bring up if someone is interested in them. Their ages are from week old up to 6 weeks old. Anybody interested in a fancy naked neck? looks to be a rooster. Father is a blue showgirl rooster over black frizzle Cochin hen. Will try and post pictures shortly.

also have a couple of grown roosters (large breeds) 1 Australorp, 2 Ply. Rock (white)

Ply. Rock roosters

Dunk wants me to cancel it!!! he is freaking out that he didn't get to finish cleaning the yard. he works 3rd shift & will be getting home when we start.........blahh blah blah. nobody but us 3 have shown interest & with the rain peeps won't drive down.

thinking he is right but not sure.......SIGH

what to do?????

Heather, I think Dunk is right. I worked many years on the graveyard shift. I think after the Holidays there will be a better turnout. I do have my trailer loaded and ready to roll but a very special friend of ours passed away last Friday and friends want to come up and have a get together on Sunday. I need to do some serious cleaning.

aledia, i totally understand & i am sorry t hear about your friends passing.
! coming from 2hrs away with possible rain & such is silly!!

I am still gonna have it. just gotta set up on the clean part of the yard & the patio. should be fine & after i set up i will finish part of the doggie detail. i just advertised so much & i have lots i really need to part with. also need the money for xmas gifts.

so for all that is still coming , i will see you from 8 to 9am for set up. who knows what the day will bring but at least i can hang with friends while dunk snores through the day. and i would like to add he can sleep through a chicken swap!!! he was just concerned for the apperance of the yard & wanted it to be beautiful.................... but his adhd & his ocd fought with each other today so little got complete but everything got started...ahahhahahah

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Thats just the usual Dunk....I have a guy comin out in the morning about horse trailer we have for sale so after he comes out or after he calls and cancels which ever happens first I can come out after that if its not raining I have showgirl chicks couple of silkie chicks, Anybody interested in 2 maran hens they are laying(french lines) one is black the other is blue. I have a fancy naked necker as well for sale looks and acts like a roo, hasn't crowed yet so who knows. If interested pm me or let Heather know she can get up with me. Hope to see ya'll

Back
Top Bottom