Winter is almost over in Texas!

Quote:
Hey that is no fair!

Can the warm air pipe swing this away before heading east?
smile.png

We actually had the air conditioning on less than a week ago. It was so warm over the weekend that the ac went on. The windows don't get opened during cedar season. Now it's just flat out cold. Hope your attic voodoo works. This is the first year since I moved to Texas that I'm ready for winter to be over. I've been stuck home with a sick kid all week too, not that I really want to go outside, but.....

No. Not the way it works.

Hot air is to be used in D.C. for official use only.

However if you feel that Nevada has an official politician who is
in dire need of more hot air, please feel free to send them to D.C.

Forty????? Its 23* horrible degrees here with a windchill in the single numbers. This isn't the weather that normally makes me say "God I love Texas" every February.

Its warmer in my home town of Haines Alaska today.

Rushing off to put my shorts in the attic, and work more weather voodoo. At least we haven't gotten hit with the blackouts.

Last edited:
mom'sfolly :

Forty????? Its 23* horrible degrees here with a windchill in the single numbers. This isn't the weather that normally makes me say "God I love Texas" every February.

Its warmer in my home town of Haines Alaska today.

Rushing off to put my shorts in the attic, and work more weather voodoo. At least we haven't gotten hit with the blackouts.

DH was watching the weather channel last night (what IS it about men and the weather channel??) and felt it necessary to tell me about the temps. in central Florida, where my dad lives and I was born. As soon as I got my right hand thawed out from dealing with the frozen waterers, I smacked him.
big_smile.png

Quote:
DH was watching the weather channel last night (what IS it about men and the weather channel??) and felt it necessary to tell me about the temps. in central Florida, where my dad lives and I was born. As soon as I got my right hand thawed out from dealing with the frozen waterers, I smacked him.
big_smile.png

I know, now I feel bad for telling my mom it was 75 degrees here the other day and it was snowing at her house...you know what they say about paybacks...

Actually, it was in the 40's here today. Calm clear day.
No snow on my ground.

I like it here....southern Ohio, on the river.

Spook's House

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

I know, now I feel bad for telling my mom it was 75 degrees here the other day and it was snowing at her house...you know what they say about paybacks...

I think we need to pay my dear old dad a visit. I'll swing by and pick you up, 'k?

Back
Top Bottom