Winter Quilt Block Swap 2013

Ok, here is who has sent blocks. If you didin't put your BYC name on the outside, look for your zip code. (pretty much everyone) I don't open them up and look at the blocks, I just open a corner and peek inside to see if its blocks. I open them completely right before dividing and shipping, I want to be as surprised as everyone else! (The hard part is not telling you all how awesome they are while I wait for you to get yours!)

RECEIVED BLOCKS
Balefire
Marty1876
Marty,

Can you open 28546 and count the blocks, I found one in my sewing room and I am thinking it was my trial block, but I am really not sure. Thanks

Marty, I am 37820 and I put my byc call name on both the packages. Its on the back side under the flap. I didn't put it on the front because I thought it would be confusing. sorry I guess the way I did it was confusing.
hide.gif

I didn't think to look under the flap. I try not to peek. I was surprised when I found little gifts and notes tucked in with blocks last time.

I will check and count the blocks for that one group. I hope you all don't mind me using zip codes, but without a name or anything, it won't help anyone find you.

I didn't think to look under the flap. I try not to peek. I was surprised when I found little gifts and notes tucked in with blocks last time.

I will check and count the blocks for that one group. I hope you all don't mind me using zip codes, but without a name or anything, it won't help anyone find you.

sorry again. just turn the package over and you will see it. its just written on the back

It's OK, I may have missed it.
hugs.gif
As long as everyone found their names or numbers, and know their blocks got here, that's what I was trying to hurry to do.
no problem on my end
wink.png
you can use my zip if you want its fine with me & if it makes it easier for you I completely understand.
hugs.gif

OK, I'm gonna need to know who is associated with which zip (unless I know who you are and listed you) since we've got about 5 or 6 folks who still havn't sent, and I need to find out who they are, and PM them.

Enjoying all the comments about sending the blocks. I thought we had until April 30 to send them in?? Am I miskaken???

Back
Top Bottom