Winter Quilt Block Swap 2013

My blocks arrived yesterday. Thank you again everyone.

Marty: according to my package I owe you on the shipping (.17). I am sorry about the extra postage. I thought it would be correct since I had the post office calculate it & put it on the package.

wee.gif
My blocks are here and they are so beautyful. Thanks everyone for doing such a great job. Spec. thanks to Marty for hosting this swap

And pics are on my Blog

Last edited:
My blocks arrived today. I haven't had a chance to open them but will after supper. My DH just came home and brought the mail with him. Our mail box is a mile from the house so I don't get the mail unless I'm going to town.

Balefire Just checked out your Blog and the blocks are beautiful, ohhh hurry up mailman
fl.gif

Hey do you have I'm sure you do, a recipe for spaetzle? and schnitzel? I lived in Germany for a couple of years courtesy of the US Army and really miss some of the food. I still use curry ketchup on my brats.

Balefire Just checked out your Blog and the blocks are beautiful, ohhh hurry up mailman
fl.gif

Hey do you have I'm sure you do, a recipe for spaetzle? and schnitzel? I lived in Germany for a couple of years courtesy of the US Army and really miss some of the food. I still use curry ketchup on my brats.

I surely have recipes for Spaetzle and Schnitzel
Schnitzel is easy..................just take pork chops, flaten them with a pan or so, then take 3 plates, 1 with four, 1 with a beaten egg and 1 with breadcrums..............flipp your porkchops first in flour, then in egg and at last in breadcrums and then they need do go in your hot frying pan with a little veggyoil. reduce the heat then, so that they don't burn and get them golden on both sides.
Sometimes I put some grounded pepper and salt in the egg, or parmesan cheese in the breadcrums. Hope that was you are looking for. For the Spaetzle I need to see my cookbook first and translate all in english

Back
Top Bottom