Wire Wrap and Weave Jewelry

Pics
IMG_20200129_232148.jpg

Iron cube, agates etc.
IMG_20200129_231638.jpg

Rough sapphire and a couple garnets, will have to find the rest tomorrow.
IMG_20200129_231137.jpg
IMG_20200129_231148.jpg

And some better pictures of the... Quartz, we'll call it :)

View attachment 2014403
Iron cube, agates etc.
View attachment 2014405
Rough sapphire and a couple garnets, will have to find the rest tomorrow.
View attachment 2014406View attachment 2014407
And some better pictures of the... Quartz, we'll call it :)
What ever it is it has alot of personality.... I will do a couple of scketches for it... One complex and one simple... This kind of stone lends itself to a wide varieties of weaving.

they attract positive energy as well....

deb

1580366537703.png

This one is very interesting as well an excellent choice for weaving. It almost looks like Amber but I am certain its Quarts as well. this would be most excellent in patina copper. as well. Or jewelers bronze... Jewlers bronze looks like brass its copper and tin.... Brass is Copper and nickle but I feel Bronze is warmer... both tarnish but I like the patina as it ages.

I also have some small stone beads that would go well with each. I havent packed the beads yet either.

deb

View attachment 2014409

This one is very interesting as well an excellent choice for weaving. It almost looks like Amber but I am certain its Quarts as well. this would be most excellent in patina copper. as well. Or jewelers bronze... Jewlers bronze looks like brass its copper and tin.... Brass is Copper and nickle but I feel Bronze is warmer... both tarnish but I like the patina as it ages.

I also have some small stone beads that would go well with each. I havent packed the beads yet either.

deb
That one is an agate. I'd be happy to hand that one over as well. I've got some better ones around, it's just a matter of locating the darn things :rolleyes:

View attachment 2014409

deb
By the way, it's neat to hear you think the process out! Just oozes creativity. Fun to see for those of us who aren't quite so creative! I love anything copper.

By the way, it's neat to hear you think the process out! Just oozes creativity. Fun to see for those of us who aren't quite so creative! I love anything copper.
So do I My patina kit got ruined... So I cant patina like the others but it naturally patinas in time. Just wipe with a polishing cloth periodically and the recesses will retain the patina and the surfaces will shine..

I cant wear silver or copper next to my skin because it tarnishes in a matter of hours. So I cant do chain for myself. I prefer silk or leather cords for around my neck.

I will PM you other details.

deb

Back
Top Bottom