Wire Wrap and Weave Jewelry

Pics
I bought Silver filled wire in half hard because I was used to using Copper or Colored wire in half hard Its hard to work with.... If I want to do some bracelets its perfect because it would be tough. I havent worked with it yet so I may change my mind about it. Only tried to bend it with my fingers.

Alot of the Wire weaving is done without tools.. Just needle nose pliers on occasion. But the actual weaving is all by hand

deb

Hopefully he will allow me to give Canibus a try.
Have you tried any of the CBD products? Since they don't have THC they are legal everywhere without needing permission. I have to be careful because they can have TRACE amounts of THC and as it builds up in fatty tissue I COULD potentially build up enough to fail a drug test at work, but as you don't work (I don't believe) and presumably aren't subject to random drug tests, there would be nothing to lose.

We have a CBD + Essential oil blend that I dilute in coconut oil and use on my husbands back and knees when they get bad and it does help some. It seems to knock my migraines out pretty quick as well, and the essential oil is just citrus oils (mostly orange oil) so it's not those that are helping.

Semi precious amethyst bead and dangle antiqued copper wire. about the size of a fifty cent piece

Jasper bead similar style

jasper bead Wire weave

Jasper bead

Agate bead with obrits

Agate bead with crystal embellishments

Glass bead with silver colored copper wire

deb
My goodness, Deb. Those are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom