Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Storms Again?!! GR! Severe T-Storm WARNING this time, but only until 8:30, and now its 8:19.... Meh. Whatever. If it storms, it storms.. the worst part is, they only TEASE us! We never get Any rain out of this, just thunder, and lightning!!

Last edited:
Ha ha ha FT and Jim! I am totally jumping! But I cheated and jumped off the step to look higher with minimal effort! ;-)

I got something stupid for yah though... I decided to get my ear pierced. Not a big deal really, but I added 4 new holes to one ear and it's kinda throbbing! What's funny is the fatty lobe ones hurt more than the cartiledge ones. Sleeping will be oh so interesting tonight...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
My husband is very frustrated that he missed a big bull elk in Colorado today. He never misses so he said he about threw up. Said it took him 6 hrs of hiking and stalking the thing before he took a shot with his bow. And he missed! I told him to get his priorities straight and shoot a young, tasty one. I want meat not any more dead animals mounted on my wall. If he doesn't get one I'll have to spend the big bucks and get a buffalo from one of the farms around here. I will not eat beef anymore.

Ok, BBP.... Why? Just curious, not going to give you grief.

Storms rolled through, had our warnings, wind blew a bit, one good lightning strike and then..... nothing... a little rain and that is about it.

Had a good chit-chat with Tyler tonight. If I am successful with our ordinance change (and I hope we are eventually), I told him I would give him a hand with his town. I also told him he will have to add a 'backyard flock' of 4-8 hens on his site.
wink.png

Off to veg..... my hip is out of whack and it is killing me.

I don't buy meat from the store and the last couple of farmers I bought a steer from did not produce good meat. Elk is so much better for you and I love that they're up in the mountains eating a natural diet, unlike our deer who are filling up on gmos and pesticides in our farm fields.

LOL! Yeah, their names would be T-Bone, Tenderloin, Cheeseburger, Rump Roast, Tri-tip, Sirloin, Ground Round, etc.....

I think I could eat a few cattle.... I want pigs too! I LOVE bacon!

Back
Top Bottom