Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I can't believe I am too ill to make funnies about most of what I am reading. No energy

Is it flu when you stand up and feel dizzy, and sit down and feel Nautious, and when you lay down the real fireworks start?

Then it is probably flu.

Anyone wanna have a meet and greet at my place this week?

JJBlahBlahBlahhhhhh

oh, and

The only good rules are the ones Everybody else has to follow

I'll come back and rely to things later but here is the Ameraucana Roo I would like to sell.... His Mom is a blue I got from Jim and Dad is a pure Am. I got from eggs I got in Walworth.

His comb is a bit scabbed because he's in with 6 other roos, but he should be good for breeding.

Evening everyone, snows seems to be slowing down.....hopefully it is done, DH is still out removing snow, lot of water with this round.  Not sure how much snow we got today.

So far we collected 10 gal of maple sap- have to see when DH will want to start the first batch.

Picked up 14 eggs today from the girls out of 18 hens total- not bad at all.

Off to have some ice cream with the kids and hang out till they have to go to bed.

Have a good night!

10 gal!!!!! Were not even running yet :-(

Hey everybody, I also have a cppl quick ?s first, I'm wondering a bbsit out deforming the girls. I remember someone mentioning it a few days ago. My dogs are on frontline, cats that go out biospot. The chickies free range all day. I'm wondering what to give and when. And also where to get it.
Also is there a chicken out there that truly lays pi nk or purple eggs? We have a girl that lays the greenish blue color, I have no idea what she is tho lol

Yes, he's not a standard color. His comb doesn't look it in the picks, but it is shaped like a pea comb but is a bit high. The pics I tried taking of his head came out blurry. What ever he is, he's a handsome boy and needs a home.

Nice info on the standards!

Last edited:

Yay!!! I think I did it lol. Here she is

I can't believe I am too ill to make funnies about most of what I am reading. No energy

Is it flu when you stand up and feel dizzy, and sit down and feel Nautious, and when you lay down the real fireworks start?

Then it is probably flu.

Anyone wanna have a meet and greet at my place this week?
Ah, actually that would be too many margaritas, JJ. Or you're pregnant.
lau.gif

So you think you have the flu and you want to invite us all over? Hmmm....... you like us that much, hey?
wink.png
lau.gif

Last edited:
Ah, actually that would be too many margaritas, JJ. Or you're pregnant.
lau.gif

So you think you have the flu and you want to invite us all over? Hmmm....... you like us that much, hey?
wink.png
lau.gif
If I was pregnant, then I could fix this with some soda crackers and by taking it out on my spouse. Neither have worked so far.

I quit drinking more than 10 years ago. It still amazes me the time and money I find now that I am a boring not drinking ex-smoker.

Back
Top Bottom