Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Sunshine, they are talking about the TSC in the Fox Valley area.

Skunks make wonderful pets; once they have been de-skunked of course. They will always have a slight skunky odor though.....

So upshot of the cat; chatted with the vet, yes they put the tube back in, yes she thinks he has the potential to recover. He was fighting back today with them so at least he still has his spirit. If he does not make some progress over the next week we will re-evaluate his quality of life and make a decision. She is hopeful so I will keep fighting the fight.

That is about it.

I just couldn't resist, and I candled a random sampling of the 24 eggs, and of the 8 I candled I could see development in 7 of them! I know Jim, I know.....

Sunshine, they are talking about the TSC in the Fox Valley area.

Skunks make wonderful pets; once they have been de-skunked of course. They will always have a slight skunky odor though.....

So upshot of the cat; chatted with the vet, yes they put the tube back in, yes she thinks he has the potential to recover. He was fighting back today with them so at least he still has his spirit. If he does not make some progress over the next week we will re-evaluate his quality of life and make a decision. She is hopeful so I will keep fighting the fight.

That is about it.
fl.gif
hugs.gif
One day at a time, that's the best you can do.
hugs.gif

I just couldn't resist, and I candled a random sampling of the 24 eggs, and of the 8 I candled I could see development in 7 of them! I know Jim, I know.....
clap.gif
Congrats!

Really, MORE runners? Julie has been calling every Wed waiting for the Pekins to arrive......... and since she works all day I get to go snatch some up for her before they're gone. IF they ever send any to our TSC.

eta: sure you don't have any geese? That is one monster egg.

I think the TSC in appleton has pekins. they r labled runners buy Im sure they r mislabled, isnt greanleaf close to appleton.. good luck

I m going to go take a little look see again on fri. as I work real close to the tsc in appltn. They told me on tues. that they should get in a new shipment on friday. but I dont think they know to much about ducks. As i said they had about 20 ducklings, I know they aren t runners. I have had them b4

Back
Top Bottom