Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi im new here I live near Wisconsin Dells/Lake Delton/Reedsburg/Baraboo kinda in the middle of them all. Lol. I have 5 black and gold easter eggers one is my rooster, 1 light brahma, 3 cinnamon queens, 2 buff orphintons, 4 female guineas, 1 easter egger/light brahma, 1 easter egger/buff orphington, 3 black jersey giants, 4 cats, 1 dog, a 2 year old girl and another baby girl due august 13th! Hoping to add 2 grey toulouse geese and 2 cayuga ducks next spring!

Welcome to the group!! Sounds like you are very busy! Congrats on the new baby due soon.

I don't know if they have a minimum order. If so its under 10.

Of course if they are looking for meat/canning birds check around for farms changing out their layers. Make great stock, canning, and with a slow cook a great tasting bird.

I got my broilers from sunnyside in beaver dam and only had one loss. They are looking great. I don't think they have a minimum order but they do charge $6.00 for orders under 100.

But they cost like $1.16, so even with the $6.00 fee they are cheaper than most hatcheries. I've had chicks ship from there through the PO and get here the same afternoon. I think they are booked out until the end of July/early Aug. though.

Tsumo I'm from Sauk City. You know anyone calling them selves Psycho Peep? Oh never mind on that ...

Deli, I just wanted you to know that genetics chart was as clear as you could make it and it was still mud to me! I also noticed you didnt say I could move in with you when I found out you can cook. Polite manners says you should let me move in when I invite mysel too... :D (she said she can make scones and Devonshire/clotted cream to go with that (bleeping) strawberry jam!) I said I wanted to move in and eat for a while!

Now everyone stop writing because I have no willpower and I'm supposed to be working really hard and if you dont write stuff then I wont compulsively have to write stuff. So just kick back, away from your computers, eat some of your fricken fracken berries and short cakes, have some alcoholic beverages...

Last edited:
Tsumo I'm from Sauk City. You know anyone calling them selves Psycho Peep? Oh never mind on that ... Deli, I just wanted you to know that genetics chart was as clear as you could make it and it was still mud to me! I also noticed you didnt say I could move in with you when I found out you can cook. Polite manners says you should let me move in when I invite mysel too... :D (she said she can make scones and Devonshire/clotted cream to go with that (bleeping) strawberry jam!) I said I wanted to move in and eat for a while! Now everyone stop writing because I have no willpower and I'm supposed to be working really hard and if you dont write stuff then I wont compulsively have to write stuff. So just kick back, away from your computers, eat some of your fricken fracken berries and short cakes, have some alcoholic beverages...
You are soo funny.
I will make sure I make them for you next time. I will also make you bacon bombs.

Tsumo I'm from Sauk City. You know anyone calling them selves Psycho Peep? Oh never mind on that ... Deli, I just wanted you to know that genetics chart was as clear as you could make it and it was still mud to me! I also noticed you didnt say I could move in with you when I found out you can cook. Polite manners says you should let me move in when I invite mysel too... :D (she said she can make scones and Devonshire/clotted cream to go with that (bleeping) strawberry jam!) I said I wanted to move in and eat for a while! Now everyone stop writing because I have no willpower and I'm supposed to be working really hard and if you dont write stuff then I wont compulsively have to write stuff. So just kick back, away from your computers, eat some of your fricken fracken berries and short cakes, have some alcoholic beverages...
But I don't drink.

Anyway, I stopped over to a friend's house this evening and talked with them a spell about chickens. Turns out she is taking some 1 year old birds to the small animal swap in Monroe this Saturday. I asked which ones and why. She went in on an order of chicks with some lady and that woman never came to get them. She has to make room for all the new birds she did not want and decided to sell her oldest birds and keep the youngest. anyway, If anyone wants some year old, well cared for, laying birds.

I bought the RIR s she had.

Back
Top Bottom