Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I was aghast to hear there was a smackdown without me. Any and all of you know how to get a hold of me. It's called a P.M.? if there's trouble a brewing, or in need of stirrin', I'm in. Geez... you'd think y'all could remember THAT much at least!

(totally good at defending my peeps!)

Last edited:
Wow terri!! Thats some squash!!!

Pup got neutered today. Just picked him up. It went very well. Seemed like a decent place in green bay. Worked out pretty well. I dropped.him in the am. Went home, came back. Went to the game, left a little early. And were on the road!

Chickens seemed well the little I saw them today. Brownie too. I miss the kiddos!!

Hopefully pup will be feeling well for class tomorrow.

Del, did joe come home with a kitty?
no he did not..and it was sweetest day too..he forgot all about me.

I was aghast to hear there was a smackdown without me. Any and all of you know how to get a hold of me. It's called a P.M.? if there's trouble a brewing, or in need of stirrin', I'm in. Geez... you'd think y'all could remember THAT much at least!

Heather!! I have missed you!!

Oh no!! Scott and I did not even know we missed it until now! Lol
I hought for sure terri would send that sweety home with him. She is very cute and little.

Heather! How the heck are y?! Missed you around :) cc should pop in any time to get you riled ;-)

when are you picking up them silkies? The little one is growing fast and so darn cute and sassy. She loves the splash Wyandotte cockerel and ducks under him for protection..it is so cute. He is such a sweet boy. All the other birds pick on him horribly and the baby's all love him up.

Ah, and just when it was starting to get nice and peaceful around here...............
hide.gif

Terri, nice Hubbards! I guess you will be eating lots of squash this winter.
ep.gif

Del, you're looking for a barn cat, right?

It was Sweetest Day?
idunno.gif

DH & I spent the day cleaning out the barn. The dump truck is finally outta there! Whoo-hoo! Anybody want to buy a dump truck? :D

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, i wanted a female to stay in the fenced yard..I was trying to get a younger one that I could train to stay in the fence..cats are coyote bate here and I have not had one since the neighbor hood was cat eliminated 5 years ago. The one neighbor has had a cat now for 2 years so I thought it might be OK. The fence is 6 feet so it might be possible threw the winter. I need one for mice control over the winter. Casha is going blind and has a hard time catching them.

Hi All!

TO.... wow! you could feed a small village with that one big squash!!!

Delish... hope you find the right kitty.

Dr.H.... Good to see you checked in! Do it more often!

Nothing new again... going to Neil's evaluation and see what help we can get.....Play nice!

Night all!

Back
Top Bottom