Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hello to all, I see a few new people.. Thats great I m not new, in fact quite the contrary. Its good to see alot of the regulars still on the site. I hope you all r doing well and I will do a little catching up. Finally got the net back so I hope to stay currant and am looking forward to all the good banter! Stay warm and be kind GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Like my friend the chiropractor likes to say, "Glad to see your back!"

Hi All!

Welcome back to the "lost souls".

Gee, wish I had something interesting to say
idunno.gif

yea, Jim, I have a bag for trash out there that usually is fine. Yesterday "someone" found it and dumped it. TO... I HAD a scissors out there, it was NOT where it should be!
rant.gif

Night All!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Del, I am sorry casha is not feeling well. Hard to handle.

Zeke, did you see all of those !!!!!!!! In Jim's post?! You were missed.

Bbp, sorry about your tom.

Thought big fam would hang around!

Casha sends her thanks for all the prayers and well wishes..she said she is not ready to kick the bucket quite yet, she is going to try another camp out. She seemed a little better today. I have her on herbs for her pain along with some pain meds. I am pretty sure it was a stroke of some kind.

I have too many cracked and frozen eggs lately. Not only that.... I boiled some eggs and they are now decorating my ceiling..lol

So sorry to hear about your pup...glad she is doing better!
I'm in the same boat. Thought I'd have to put down my old Springer a week ago but he bounced back. Can I ask...what pain meds do you have yours on? What herbs? My vet WAY over medicated Treycer last week (thought I'd killed him) so I'm looking for other pain management options cause he's not going back on the narcotics.

Quote: Turmeric- 1x a day 200mg
Cayenne-20,000 STU 1/2 a cap 1x a day
Ginger Root 1/2 a cap 550 mg 1X a day
St Johns Wort 300 mg 1X a day
Dog aspirin 3X a day
Tramdol 50mg 1/2 a tab 2x a day
I will pull her off the Tramdol after the herbs kick in. It takes a good two weeks for them to make a difference.

Last edited:
Quote: Turmeric- 1x a day 200mg
Cayenne-20,000 STU 1/2 a cap 1x a day
Ginger Root 1/2 a cap 550 mg 1X a day
St Johns Wort 300 mg 1X a day
Dog aspirin 3X a day
Tramdol 50mg 1/2 a tab 2x a day
I will pull her off the Tramdol after the herbs kick in. It takes a good two weeks for them to make a difference.

Thank you so much! Her prescription for Tramadol was 2 50mg tabs 2x a day for a 50lb, 14 year old dog. The first dose totally knocked him out and his breathing was so shallow I thought he was done for. I put him back on Carprofen and will start your herbal mix tomorrow.

I had to bribe the hens out of the coop. After numerous days with them being unwilling to step foot in the snow, I got out the black oil sunflower seeds, eggshells, spent grains from a Belgium beer that DH just made, plus some FF. They are out there gobbling it all up. They are big babies!

We got our new washer and dryer and I've got my 2nd load in. I'm not so sure about the washer, it seems to move real slow-like just sloshing the water around. I guess the test will be whether it is getting the clothes clean?

I decorated the house for Christmas today. Since our kids will be with their other parents for Christmas this year, we are having our celebration the following week sometime (probably the Sunday after). I really am losing the motivation for holidays as the kids have all grown out of believing in the magic of holidays.

CS, they do not outgrow it, they just want you to think that. ;)

Welcome back Zeke!

Going to brave the weather and drive down to see BigFam tomorrow. She thinks I am bringing her a basket of goodies, so I suppose a stop at the Adult store is in order on my way........ ;)

Just finished watching a show on Dahmer. Interviews with the head Detective and the M.E., pretty interesting stuff. The blue barrel was purchased from my former employer...... they used to allow people to buy the old barrels but after the Dahmer case they quit doing that. Now they recycle them.

Not much else happening around here. :)

Back
Top Bottom