Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I just found out I will be on 12 hours for another month.

:'(

I miss my kids.

Aww man, :( That's a long day....hubby has been on long days for a while now...not quite that long though
come on, it is just an egg .. just like the ones you tossed at the principals house when you were a kid..
Ha, Joke is on you, I was home-schooled!
I did toss out the cracked egg :( fingers crossed on the rest of them!!!

SO excited! I'm going to pick up some Jubilee Orpington eggs and then I'm going to get some eggs from Duane Urch. I only have bantam salmon faverolles reserved from him so far, but who knows what I may end up with. Sunday road trip for a friend and I. :)

Thanks, but I bet your rabbits are missing the guts. The guts are essential as well as the head. :D

TMI bl4, waaay too much TMI on the ground rabbit!
Sorry. After having a pet rabbit for a while and it's mysterious disappearance just around Easter when I was a small kid (yea I was one some loong time ago), my sister and me found out after a few bites at the dinner table that we just were taking our lil cute fur baby for a ride into our bellies! Needless to say, we ran someplace and didn't return for more. And to this day, pet animals are pet animals. I just get sick thinking about it all over again.

Sorry for the visual...

Quote: I think that is horrid thing for a child to find out.

Honestly, the rabbits we have that get names are for producing us meat rabbits. We make sure that our children know the rabbits, ducks, chickens, geese, turkeys, etc are not pets. They are either going to be food or going to help us produce food.

The kids are excited that the rabbit poop will go into our garden to make veggies for the rabbits and us to eat, can and freeze.

when my kids were small, I went outside on the Sat before Easter Sunday and blasted a hole in the sky with my shotgun..
then I came back into the house and told them that I just shot the easter bunny..

and on Christmas Eve I too my shotgun outside and .............

when my kids were small, I went outside on the Sat before Easter Sunday and blasted a hole in the sky with my shotgun..
then I came back into the house and told them that I just shot the easter bunny..

and on Christmas Eve I too my shotgun outside and .............

Um.... are you on your pain medication at the moment?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom