Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

It sounds like Badgercare operates like Element Mobile!

Night out with the DH!!!!
wee.gif

The off into the snow tomorrow morning to work!

Have a good evening everyone!

I've been waiting on a prescription for a month now that I can't get cause they say my health insurance is expired!" Her: "Hmm, that's odd...it's showing it working on my end. Maybe it will fix itself when we have the interview on Monday."

A month? Couldn't you just pay out of pocket for it?​

another question for all of you. I have to leave early in the am for work, Usually at 6:00am, is it safe to let out the birds when it is still dark? How do those of you who get up before the sun handle this,

thanks

otonoh

Quote:
do you have owls? if so don't, if not go ahead. owls like pre-dawn

We do, If I covered the run with hardware cloth, do you think it would be ok?
thanks

Good Morning Everyone! Owlbait, that's a good one BCC! Only got an inch here don't know if I'll mess with it or not. otonoh no matter what you do your always taking a chance that you will lose some birds. It happens. A covered run with buried fence is about as much as you can do to reduce the chances of it happening. Going to look through the seed catalogs today and make a final decision.
lol.png

Hi, does anyone have any experience with "white plymoth rocks" as layers? I found a local breeder of show quality birds. He said that he would sell me his 5 week old culls rather cheap in May. I'm not looking to show them, but to use them as layers.

Back
Top Bottom