Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Enjoying my hour between jobs with a nice hot cup o joe and giving the chickens some treats. I want a ton of snow out of this storm.....just nothing that comes with getting a ton of snow...except the snow if that makes sense! Have a great day everyone.
CW

I guess the big news is the oncoming snow.
It was bound to happen.. I would prefer it in smaller doses.

I will be going to F&F in a few minutes. I hope to be back home by 10 AM.

then I am going to batten down all hatches and just hunker down and sit this storm out.

I have lots of stuff taped from the TV just in case there is nothing interesting to watch .

stay home, stay safe ...
........jiminwisc.........

Just got done making sure the critterz are set for the duration of the storm. The chickaroos obligingly came back into the coop for treats before I left so I could lock them in. The bunns that usually knock over water pans also have bottles so they don't dehydrate. Same for the quail who regularly soil their water.

I think Riley and I are going to get to watch General Hospital this afternoon if I remember to turn on the TV. Maybe I'll make some deviled eggs with avocado and some zucchini bread today, too!

Deviled Avocado Eggs – Mash 1 large avocado with 3 egg yolks. Add 1 tsp. cilantro, 3 tsp lime juice, 1 tbsp red onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Top with a sprinkle of chili or paprika

The sky is falling Morning to all...coming down hard right now...looks like we are in for a good storm.

Prolly gonna sit this one out for a couple days too. Looks pretty if nothing else.

I agree...stay safe...bigz

It started snowing here at about 12:05 noon..

12:45 and everything is covered in white.

the dogs are lying in their coop with their heads hanging out of the door.
All of the birds went back into the coop.

Annie just went for a walk to get the mail.. hope she can find her way back .

........jiminwisc.......

Just getting home from the meat market. It's hard to believe but I passed a guy on a can am spyder on highway 64 west of Antigo on my way home. Some people are so ignorant. i won't feel bad if I hear about it on the news

Just getting home from the meat market. It's hard to believe but I passed a guy on a can am spyder on highway 64 west of Antigo on my way home. Some people are so ignorant. i won't feel bad if I hear about it on the news

I didn't know what it was, so I looked it up.. I s'pose if you spend that kind of $$$ you want to get the most use out of it that you can.
idunno.gif

Good evening...lots of basketball games this weekend for the kids...busy busy! Watching the pro bowl because my son is football crazy but just not that exciting.
So I have a young hen who has been laying great but stopped a fe days ago and looking at her today her come is pale and droopy. Thinking I will bring her into garage tomorrow and put a heat lamp on her...should I do anything else for her? Not sure what is going on with her..
you might want to check her for mites....

Hey all :)
Awfully beautiful here!!
Chicks are growing like weeds :) the next batch is due to lock on the 6th. The kiddos will keep most of those BLRW for grow out. And the craziness of selling will begin. The Sumatra are not yet popping. They do not sit on their nest. And the eggs get too cold by the time we get home to hatch.
The kiddos are put playing in the smow. 8 got enough of it while unloading trucks at work. Warming with the loving Siamese in my lap now
1f49e.png

Back
Top Bottom