Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I'm inside where it's warm - cruising through some recipes.  Here's one for an OMELETTE IN A BAG
Baggy omelets are the coolest thing. Been doing them for a long time to make breakfast a bit healthier. So easy and always cooked perfect
1f44d.png

I think that "storm" was over hyped. It amounted to just another snow fall like so many others.

I started the tractor, hopped on and was all done in less than an hour. I was not really dressed for it. I just wanted to see if the tractor would start.. as long as it was running, I figured I would clear behind the cars, then what the heck , why not run to the road and back. as long as I am out by the road, might as well clear the mail box. drove down to the neighbors and cleared their mailbox, then put the tractor away..

I had to sit on the electric heating pad for a little while to warm my frozen butt.

we had a snow shower while I was plowing, but it didn't amount to anything. only lasted a minute or three.

..........jiminwisc.......

Here it hit HARD long after it was supposed to start and a couple hours earlier than it was supposed to get bad, then when it was supposed to get bad it fizzled out, wind never got here. Only detail I will give them credit for is we probably got 7" when forecast 5-10 so they got that right but everything else wrong.

Hi All!

Glad everyone weathered the "storm" OK.

Not sure about that "omelet",seems like a waste of bags. :idunno

Nothing New.

Night All.
It's pretty much a giant scrambled egg with omelet fixins in it. You don't have to use butter or anything. You put it all in the bag and boil the bag in water and just dump it out when it's done. It's pretty slick and fun for kiddos

we have one of those non stick frying pans. I still use a little oil and butter, but it makes the nicest omelets .. nothing sticks in that pan.. not even melted cheese..

when I fry eggs in that pan, I catch about a tablespoon of water in the cover, dump it into the pan and cover it..
the eggs fry from beneath and steam cook from above.

that is a trick I learned from restaurant cooking..

we used it to melt the cheese on an omelet or on a cheeseburger ..

..........jiminwisc.......

our satt TV service is temporarily out of service.
I am bored, I wish it would snow so I could go plow some more..

I am researching how to fix the 4WD on the Blazer.
watching lots of U Tube ..

4/5 on the egg collection today..

I saw an ad for Red Stars. 11 month old, laying.
$15.oo/each ,,, Green Bay.. Craig's List ..

......jiminwisc........

Back
Top Bottom