Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

good morning,

I looked up the tarp unloader at harbor freight.
It had some good reviews.
we had some rain already today. about 20 drops to the acre.
I did not see anything on the radar except west of Lake Superior .

I hope we don't get any hail.
I wouldn't want to replant the whole garden.

.......jiminwisc........

Summer Afternoon to all... yep, I've seriously considered buying one of those pit barrel cookers. They would do chickens really well with the ease of set and forget cooking. I might just get one yet. It would come in handy at the bash for added food to every ones plate.

Panting birds today with lockdown....I hate predators for causing all the problems....sure let them out to run to the cool shade, and I would just be feeding vermin.

Replanted cylindra beets today...the deer thought the tops were tasty...all of them in one feeding. I'll be adding a cover fence on the row this time.

bigz

Funny you should mention raccoons. I'm rehabbing 3 right now. Mom got hit by a car. I've had them about 2 weeks and I really can't wait until they start eating solid food. The 4 times per day bottle feedings (including my lunch break) is getting old. Angiebubs took this picture the other night. They're kind of crazy and try to climb up your leg, so it's not the best picture. I just squished them all

together.

Funny you should mention raccoons. I'm rehabbing 3 right now. Mom got hit by a car. I've had them about 2 weeks and I really can't wait until they start eating solid food. The 4 times per day bottle feedings (including my lunch break) is getting old. Angiebubs took this picture the other night. They're kind of crazy and try to climb up your leg, so it's not the best picture. I just squished them all
together.

Are you raising them for the hides?

Back
Top Bottom