Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Just stopped by to say hello. Busy here like everyone, I'm sure.
Did manage to bag a nice Tom this morning. It took a good effort
with the Tom's running silent due to all the yote's we have around here.
Hens are laying really well with a doz or better the norm now. I have two neighbors that decided they need to raise chickens. Now they will find out how expensive eggs really are.....
My Mom passed last week. She had a great run, and made it to 100.
that's a milestone I'll never see for sure.
Nice to read everyone is doing well.
The gardens are next on the priority list. The plants and seeds are anxious to get going...me too!

Stay Safe ... bigz

Just stopped by to say hello. Busy here like everyone, I'm sure.
Did manage to bag a nice Tom this morning. It took a good effort
with the Tom's running silent due to all the yote's we have around here.
Hens are laying really well with a doz or better the norm now. I have two neighbors that decided they need to raise chickens. Now they will find out how expensive eggs really are.....
My Mom passed last week. She had a great run, and made it to 100.
that's a milestone I'll never see for sure.
Nice to read everyone is doing well.
The gardens are next on the priority list. The plants and seeds are anxious to get going...me too!

Stay Safe ... bigz
Im so sorry about your mom.:( :(

BigZ, so sorry to hear about your mom…. She definitely had a good run. Congrats on the Tom.

Son in-law is hoping to snag the bear at my in-laws. I need to get electric fencing for the beehives out there when I get them set up. Stinker bear keeps showing up to rob the bird feeders.

Coop is ready for the chooks! We will move them in tonight. Spent yesterday getting all the painting done. A little touch up work on the trim and it will be finished. Once again following the wisdom of Jim, the roost will be detachable from the far wall so we can remove it when we clean the wagon out. Inside is coated with two coats exterior paint and rubber roof coating on the floor.

3030FDC7-BB40-467F-B1E7-35F8B1D2D8DC.jpeg
F0A9B0AA-F1EA-4AF4-B08D-5ADCFB0DB769.jpeg

BigZ, so sorry to hear about your mom…. She definitely had a good run. Congrats on the Tom.

Son in-law is hoping to snag the bear at my in-laws. I need to get electric fencing for the beehives out there when I get them set up. Stinker bear keeps showing up to rob the bird feeders.

Coop is ready for the chooks! We will move them in tonight. Spent yesterday getting all the painting done. A little touch up work on the trim and it will be finished. Once again following the wisdom of Jim, the roost will be detachable from the far wall so we can remove it when we clean the wagon out. Inside is coated with two coats exterior paint and rubber roof coating on the floor.

View attachment 3101098View attachment 3101099
Looks beautiful!!

Thanks for the kind words in regard to Mom.
Tilled the gardens again today. Still too wet to plant.
Gonna fire the grill for some brats. The storm so far missed us.

Stay Safe...bigz

Back
Top Bottom