Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Fun FFF tonight with the outside fish cooker. Fresh crappies with ho-made fries.
It's so much nicer to cook outside with the big cooker.
Jennie stopped by for supper, so she can take the leftover fish and fry's home.
Fired up the lawn mower for the worst chore possible. Grass sucks. I should turn my lawn into food plots for nature to enjoy.

Stay Safe... bigz

Yeah, they need to stay here our garage has mice in it every year caught 5 mice in one trap and 5 in another. And about 7 years ago when we moved into this house there was a abandoned housr that is now fixed. When they started to fix the house there were a hundred cats in it. Most which have been caught now. But there was a mama cat that decided to have her and her 3 kittens come live in our garage. My dad is allergic to cats so we had to take the kitten we caught to the human society. Now there is about 2 stray cats. The other 2 have homes. I know the one cat just had a litter of kittens. So i wonder were she hides them.
You need to call a shelter or humane society. Those cats are making babies that are making more babies. It's a never ending cycle.

You need to call a shelter or humane society. Those cats are making babies that are making more babies. It's a never ending cycle.
I havent seen her in a few weeks. The male cat that was roaming around was caught and is now at the shelter. There were 2 female cats. But i havent seen one in over a year so she is probably gone.

Back
Top Bottom