Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I will take the moisture anyway we can get it! It wont be long an people will be crying about the high temperatures and mosquitoes! Embrace the weather whatever it is, makes it much easier, the sun cant shine everyday!

Outside still trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue!

Joe

Still wondering what everybody has for quail... :)
I have Coturnix quail. They are very tamable unlike the Bobwhites I have been around. My cots are proficient layers. My 5 hens average 4 eggs a day. If you age them some, the eggs are fun to boil for salads and deviled for gatherings.

They must not ship well though. Sorry again Apyl

I will take the moisture anyway we can get it! It wont be long an people will be crying about the high temperatures and mosquitoes! Embrace the weather whatever it is, makes it much easier, the sun cant shine everyday!

Outside still trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue!

Joe
I'm not embracing this crappy snow anymore!
tongue.gif
I'll even take the deep @ss mud at my place over this!

I have Coturnix quail.  They are very tamable unlike the Bobwhites I have been around.  My cots are proficient layers.  My 5 hens average 4 eggs a day.  If you age them some, the eggs are fun to boil for salads and deviled for gatherings.

They must not ship well though.  Sorry again Apyl

Thats what he just got! Hes looking for a couple more. But in different colors :) he wants to pickle the eggs! H he's been trying all different recipes since the chickens started laying. I laughed and told him he was peeling those tiny eggs himself ;-)

Does anyone have any really good recipes for pickling?

What are you looking to pickle? There are lots of fun recipes depending on what you want, sweet... dill...:) ---

LOL ~~ oops i'd better read closer... eggs.. got it.. pickle Eggs....dughhhh.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom