Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

good eve, my Bro did not get his turkey.. nephew got a 26 pounder..

I had cow tongue cut like french fries and made into beef strogonoff (sp)..I can't spell it, but I ate the heII out of it.. ..

I hope to get at the greenhouse as soon as the ground is dry enough to get Ollie on it to scrape some top soil into a large flat level area.. we need about two days without rain for that to happen..

I found a 2 bottom trailer plow on rubber in the LaCrosse craigs list..
dated Mar 25..

..........jiminwisc............

Thanks, Jim, we'll check out the plow!

Stroganoff made with tongue sounds yummy!

What do you do with all your turkey feathers?

yuckyuck.gif
(to BL4)

Lisa, if you weren't joking about duct tape, Jim advises sealing the sides of the styro bators to help control temp/hum.
I actually did want to know what to do with duct tape.

Hi ALL!

Been a long day and it's midnight! I just got on here so I'm posting as I read....

WCC.... Hope your arm gets better soon. That girl is a cutie! I think it was one of "Turk's" kids.

LM... only 1 white? cute!

JIM.... YOUR BACK!!!!
ya.gif
Yes, I've seen you lurking a few times! And what were YOU doing up so late?
tongue2.gif
Gettin' into trouble here is a safe place to do it.... at least we aren't going to lock you up!

Vicki... Sounds like you hubby has the best type of smarts! The kind that can see a problem and fix it with what's on hand. "MacGuyver Smarts! Sounds like you had a great day! LOVE that pic!!!

GR...
hugs.gif
Have fun with hubby.

Amy...LOL @ the pic!

As far as Colton goes.... remember he said e was building a chicken coop for his friend too. I think most of the time he was on before was during Easter break too. Yep, lots for a kid his age to do.

Well, the broody I had to move is staying put.
clap.gif
Storky's "due date" is Sun. so I'll be listening for peeps!

Night All!

International Star Wars Day today people!!!!!

May the Fourth be with you!!!!

I was looking for a pic of just me so I could change my profile pic...... maybe I will get one today.

Ok, off to work for me. Everyone enjoy the day!

LMAO! I was going to say something about "Star Wars Day" but thought you all would think I'm crazier than I am! (I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested) LOL
It's also national Bird Day! Hug your chickens!

Yes, crazy lady must sleep!
Night All.... again!

Love Star Wars here...we are a crazy family...
Well my daughter woke us up early today...soccer isn't until 8:30.... Hoping it is not cold and rainy for that, then dd has a friend coming over and then my mother and her boyfriend are watching the kids while we go see iron man 3 on matinee and catch dinner somewhere. Nice to get out once In a while.
Was hoping to gt outside and work in yard soon...but may have to wait...not sure when I will have free time to do so.

Still have a gimpy chicken outside and not sure what is wrong. Keep looking and see no injury, but she is limping. But still laying eggs and getting around ok...keeping a close eye on her.,wierd

I was having a problem with a stalker on here - It didn't bother me because I knew all along it was BF4M just trying to change her voice.
caf.gif
I knew it was her cause I recognized the blue shirt and sunglasses!
cool.png
Once I called her on it, she stopped - although she still won't admit it....

I was having a problem with a stalker on here - It didn't bother me because I knew all along it was BF4M just trying to change her voice.
caf.gif
I knew it was her cause I recognized the blue shirt and sunglasses!
cool.png
Once I called her on it, she stopped - although she still won't admit it....
I had the same problem with her too!!!!!! When I reported her, they said her file was to large to bother adding a new case.
hmm.png

Tomski... You LOVED the attention and you know it! ;)

Deli they didn't listen to you because my pattern is stalking older gentleman. Now if you had tried to turn me in for the most proficient use of profanity and perverness, they would have believed you. :D

Back
Top Bottom