Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

:yuckyuck
Ok BigFam you really got pregnant from egg man who sells squiggly spoons, or spoon man who loves eggs........I hope no one tells your hubby.......

Last edited:
Hi All!
Busy, busy, busy so I'm not going to respond to everyone tonight. Getting ready for the bash, moving birds and talking to neighbors!!
I got hens and chicks moved around, Storky is not happy but once she gets used to the new digs she'll be fine. Lost track of how many Dom1 has, and the Cochin. What's in their pen now is what they raise! Moved Dom1 to where Storky was and took the divider out where her and the Cochin were. Now the Cochin has more room. She's gotten better about the chicks... thank goodness! Dom2 that was in the loft has 4. 2 she brought down and I brought the other 2 down. She "parked" between the Cochin pen and the pen with the BLRW. That probably made no sense to you,nor do you probably care! LOL But it took me all afternoon to move everyone so D@mn it.... your readin' it!
tongue2.gif

OK... break over, just a few things left to do tonight.... Night ALL!

I think I forgot to tell everyone we are getting some hives put on both pieces of our property. Our friend is the WI bee queen. She goes around the country leasing out her bees to different orchards and things like that. Well, now they're back for the summer and she needs places to store them. I hope it goes well.

Just sitting here reading the local paper getting ready to head over to the school for the Elementary Awards program. Reading this paper makes me sick....... city life sucks.

Judge, you cannot stop in for a little bit? I thought you were going to be there for a little while....

Tomski, you will be missed.....

Packing packing packing........

Quote: We will be pulling in later Friday afternoon...and yes..my DH will probably have his clubs on the trailor if he can find room.
Thanks, Delisha! Do you give them a twist or pull them straight off? Can you do it at any age?
This is a great video on a gentle way to remove them. Very safe if followed..I am not as gentle as the guy in here, but it is close to the same. Age does not matter..the length of spur does. Some roosters never need them off. Some hens need them off.
Just sitting here reading the local paper getting ready to head over to the school for the Elementary Awards program. Reading this paper makes me sick....... city life sucks.

Judge, you cannot stop in for a little bit? I thought you were going to be there for a little while....

Tomski, you will be missed.....

Packing packing packing........
I am packing too..I am stressing about lack of planning and time. I should have started weeks ago. I do have the GFF cookies done this morning and I am heading to work a few hours soon. The chicken is all smoked and good to go. I will be chopping all the fixing later. All my shopping is done. Shew.

Back
Top Bottom