Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Happy bday vicki!!!!!

X2! Hope you had a GREAT day!!
wee.gif

BigFam it would if she was going!
hmm.png

The BF has goslings, they are Toulouse so if anyone is short I can always check if they want to give any up.

My Dining room table is LOADED with stuff!!!!!! And it is not even HALF of what we need!
th.gif

I still have to make the ice cream base AND make the bubble solution!!!! Which reminds me; EVERYONE bring bubble wands!!! I do NOT have the time to make any! Bring dishes for the bubbles too!

I ended up getting another cage for the birds. I hate taking them out of the Aviary but I do not want any more dead birds due to the psycho bird....... she was trying to kill Kiwi this morning, all WWF on the bottom of the Aviary.....
roll.png
I think Kiwi ended up with a broken toe and she has a bloody cere. Poor thing.

I am NOT wanting to go to work tomorrow at ALL! I would rather be at home getting ready!

BigZ just make sure we have electricity........ and room for the land yacht
big_smile.png
Make PLENTY of your hot jerky!!! That stuff was awesome!

I suppose I should get to bed........ LONG day tomorrow!

BF4Me- thanks for asking
hugs.gif
nothing broken, just a few parts bent in ways they were never designed to and one ankle of many colors
sickbyc.gif
. I am sooooo lucky hubby never figured out how to use his camera phone or there would be pics of me face first in the dirt all over FB!
ep.gif

Not too bad. At least I get a day or two getting waited on. It is my birthday after all!
wink.png
Happy birthday Vicki!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
And get better soon!
hugs.gif

OH! And my Amerecauna that hasn't layed, yet? She layed last night! :celebrate Same pretty blue-ish green color as the other ladies, but BIG! Not as big as the pink egger, though. So excited! By the by - my chicks are making some strange new noises!! ***??? I can't describe it. It just started yesterday. It almost sounds like a shakey scream (not exactly a trill?) that's not very loud, but it starts high, goes low, then ends in a chip-chip. I can't tell who's doing it but I suspect it may be coming from my older batch that's 6-7 wks old. In there I have 2 Amerecaunas, 1 Amerecauna X buff Cochin mix (standard sized), 1 silkie, 3 polish bantams, 1 mottled houdan. If it's not them, then I suspect my other ones who are about 3 wks old and in there I have 2 standard sized polish, 2 standard cochins, 1 NN Turken, 1 silkie, 3 Mille Fluers (okay, 1's a porcelean). Any clue who might be singing like that? Regarding last night's storm... We lost power at work last night. Everyone had to file into the emergency shelters. I called my DH b/c he's a pilot and has access to detailed weather reports and knows how to read radar and etc... He told me there was a tornado spotted in Boscobel and radar indicated a tornado in a town NE of there, but I can't think of the name right now. There was also a building that was damaged outside of Richland Center. (I was just there several hours before hand!) All those towns keep getting closer and closer to us! There were some trees damaged in Reedsburg, too. Plus DH was also saying they had half dollar sized hail in the Prairie du Chien area. Everyone was hoping they'd send us home from work, but NOOOoooOOOO!!!!!!!! LOL! Just had to listen to the severe thunderstorm beating the tar outta our factory all night long and dread the long walk to the parking lot kiddy corner across the street! BOO! Chad - What is a chicken tractor? Can you post pics of yours? Angie - My girls are 16 1/2, 14 1/2, and 6. So not 13, but close! LOL! Terri - I can't say I blame ya for calling social services. I hate it when the elderly get ignored and neglected! :( Welcome, WIldSam! I'm nowhere near you, sorry! GhostRider - cute chickie-poos! Judi - IDK how you get Angiebubs from Judi, but hey! whatever works! ;) I'm 3/4 German and 1/4 Norwiegan. Yvette - Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what you smelled like... (JUST kidding! LOL!) Zeke - my mom's friends used to raise honey bees for decades! Not sure if they still do or not. They live in Woodstock, IL. IrishRovr - Haha! Funny pic w/the spoons & egg! And no, BigFam didn't get preggo from any of that. She got preggo from having sausge & "scrambled" eggs for breakfast one to many times! DOH! LMAO! Tom - sorry you won't be able to swing by for the bash! :( WOAH! Wha' da heck is THAT?? So pretty!!
That be my Easter Egger Angela, a lot of my new babies are from her eggs she lays the prettiest blue egg of all of them.....

My bro and nephew are on their way here so I don't have a lot of time..

I have ONE gosling that I can bring along if somebody wants it.. It will be a gray.. It is happily living with a couple of chicks right now, so you do not have to have geese for it to play with..
$$ cheap $$

sorry you can't make it Tom..

Oh yes,, I got the spark plug wires changed this morning.. Blazer runs like a top.. I think it will make it to the bash and back home,, two of the wires were burned through.. can we say wild arching boys and girls ??

Had lunch with Zeke today.. He had nothing but good to say about the cheeseheads.. I guess he doesn't know us very well..

and yes, CC, he IS twice as big as me.. and twice as witty..

They are here ,,,,,,,,,gotta go put up some walls .. too bad it rained .. it will be a bit muddy and slippery..

........jimbbl..........

A gray what? What breed is it? How old, what sex, etc...
Thanks!

So anyway decided on Swedish meatballs over noodles, for the pot luck dinner, got the white elephant gifts wrapped sorta had help this year hehehe the kids did em........ so no fancy wrap job for sure....
Cloths are packed, some stuff is in the truck, not sure if doggy is coming not sure there will be room for him.............poor Leo
Ahave to run get hay tomorrow fro Sobieski 5 dam dollars a bale makes me sick 50 bales will cost me what I always pay for 150 bales.......grrrrrrrrrr greedy arse holes...... Adam is stuck in Madison tonight so not sure what time he will roll in tomorrow, was hoping to be set up before supper time, but not sure that will happen now with him being held over and the hay delay from today's storms/ rain....

BigZ there's a coffee pot there YES?, we old fogies need our morning coffee, or at least a fire too cook some over, Is wood available do we need a tripod to cook over?, just wondering how much of our camping gear do I need to find.......??? I know the kitchen is good to go, but never payed much attention last year to the camp sites themselves......anyway guess my butt should go to bed busy day tomorrow......... see ya in the AM Peeps......Kim

HI All... I should have been sleeping 2 hours ago! Too many things to do and packing the car between rain showers sure slowed things up! DH offered to pack in the morning..... but I would like to bring everything I planed on... not just what he could cram in!
roll.png

Well, the 2nd Dom lost a chick.... couldn't find it anywhere, even dead. I suspect one of the guineas got it. The top of that pen was open and I saw a guinea on the cage next to it looking suspicious. I semi-covered the pen.

Jim... glad you got the Blazer fixed!

We should be rolling in to camp late afternoon.

My oldest DD is going to drive the car home from Milwaukee..... I would just LOVE to be in that car!!!!

I hope we manage to get to the campground before 10. PM

Too much to do and not enough time to get it all done!

Back
Top Bottom