Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Not a good day... Lost my father today 82, very lucky man died in his favorite chair watching TV But as TO said I have 18 mo. twin grandnieces this weekend so being kept very busy which is a good thing. So tomorrow morning I am sending DH to the raceway to select a couple of new ones for our brood. Unfortunately I have to do some planning that no one wants to do
idunno.gif

Amy I gave you my horror story (I was eternally preggers) so I think Sunday is a good day to relax and start the week out right...
9/1/2013 11:15pm little boy ( as Heather would say 2 balls) and hmmm weight 7# 10 oz...But my bowling ball is 14 lbs and I would not wish that on anyone!! Good luck and smooth pushing :)

As for the neighbors dog... Shame on them I certainly hope they offered some kind of restitution! At least it would show some kind of responsibility. I understand animals react based on instinct, but good training to stay in ones yard is a basic principal all pet owners should strive for. My neighbor has lost 3 to her own dog that i think would cause me to rethink my dog...

Good evening all and may God bless you all!

Frenchy..
Casha sends condolences and a wet sloppy kiss

My leghorn hatched out a few chicks again..

Project Orps and silkies..it should be interesting in a week.

We should have a guess on Amy's baby...date..time..sex

9-2-13 3:20 AM Pink
Are those chicks in the second picture Orp/Silkie crosses ???? I'm confused (as usual lol) Whatever they are they sure are cuties !!!
My Blue Ameracauana hen hatched out 6 or 7 chicks today or yesterday !! Some Blue, some black and white and two yellow ones. She hangs with a Splash Ameraucana AND an Easter Egger Mutt Rooster. So will be interesting to see if any of those chicks are purebred AM's. JIM those are the to AM's I got from you.... they are housed separate from my other Am's.

Thanks Casha for the Slurpy !!! LOL

Last edited:
seems reasonable to me.  If you had a pet tiger, I am sure the neighbors would want you to take every precaution to keep it from eating their dog. nuff said.

I would love a pet tiger. I've been having one of the worst weeks of my life. I kind of took it or on that guy today. I was chasing his dog while the chicken was flopping around in his mouth dying. I could tell he was a hunting dog so I was shouting "drop it". He didn't drop it until I punched him in the head. Then the poor chicken died on the sidewalk. I had my two kids and 4 other little girls chasing behind me screaming and stuff, so it was quite the scene. I'm just grateful it wasn't one of my call ducks or my Iowa Blue rooster. I really would have lost it then.

Momgille, so sorry about your dad. Makes my chicken drama look even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Not a good day... Lost my father today 82, very lucky man died in his favorite chair watching TV But as TO said I have 18 mo. twin grandnieces this weekend so being kept very busy which is a good thing. So tomorrow morning I am sending DH to the raceway to select a couple of new ones for our brood. Unfortunately I have to do some planning that no one wants to do
idunno.gif

Amy I gave you my horror story (I was eternally preggers) so I think Sunday is a good day to relax and start the week out right...
9/1/2013 11:15pm little boy ( as Heather would say 2 balls) and hmmm weight 7# 10 oz...But my bowling ball is 14 lbs and I would not wish that on anyone!! Good luck and smooth pushing :)

As for the neighbors dog... Shame on them I certainly hope they offered some kind of restitution! At least it would show some kind of responsibility. I understand animals react based on instinct, but good training to stay in ones yard is a basic principal all pet owners should strive for. My neighbor has lost 3 to her own dog that i think would cause me to rethink my dog...

Momgille
hugs.gif
I am so so sorry. How Sad. You are in my thought and prayers ! It is so hard to lose your parents. One does not realize it until they are gone. May he Rest in Peace.
hugs.gif

idunno.gif

I'm so sorry for your great loss! Prayers for healing your broken heart and for peace.
hugs.gif

I am sincerely sorry for your loss.
idunno.gif
Amy I gave you my horror story (I was eternally preggers) so I think Sunday is a good day to relax and start the week out right... 9/1/2013 11:15pm little boy ( as Heather would say 2 balls) and hmmm weight 7# 10 oz...But my bowling ball is 14 lbs and I would not wish that on anyone!! Good luck and smooth pushing :) As for the neighbors dog... Shame on them I certainly hope they offered some kind of restitution! At least it would show some kind of responsibility. I understand animals react based on instinct, but good training to stay in ones yard is a basic principal all pet owners should strive for. My neighbor has lost 3 to her own dog that i think would cause me to rethink my dog... Good evening all and may God bless you all! ..

HI All!

momg.... Peace to your Dad and your family. Sounds like a good way to go though.
hugs.gif

Judge... You should build a bat house. They eat lots of bugs!

cs... congrats on the hatch!
Amy...Gee, if it's a boy born on Fri. the 13th are you going to name him Jason?
hide.gif

BBP... I sure hope your new neighbor keeps his dog fenced. That sucks!

JJ... Good one!

Nothing new here.... night all!

Back
Top Bottom