Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I took a chance and turned Bo loose for his exercise time.. He snooped and investigated all over and ran a lot.. came back when I called and I tied him up.. No chickens were out, so I don't know if he would chase them.. next time I will leash him and take him into the chicken coop.. I know the chickens will not like it, but tough tiddy ..

Annie has a kettle of chicken soup going.. It is really smelling good..

............jiminwiscwaitingfortheladyfromlakemills.................

LOL...I'm waiting for the lady from Lake Mills too...I thought maybe she was at your house....
gig.gif

Welcome to the new folks...hope you enjoy your stay.

Suzie used buttons on her aprons instead of snaps...I think either would work about the same.

LOL...I'm waiting for the lady from Lake Mills too...I thought maybe she was at your house....
gig.gif

Welcome to the new folks...hope you enjoy your stay.

Suzie used buttons on her aprons instead of snaps...I think either would work about the same.
Different lady, I think. I bet if your lady would show up here too, she would go home with a pup..

the chicken soup has a while to simmer, you have time to get here with your bowls..
I never had chicken sweet corn chowder.. but it sure sounds like my kind of food..

Suzie has to wear those aprons , too ?
Brent, as Cind would say, " you have a lotta splaining to do".

Welcome to our 2 newbies from me also! I gotta say that this must be one of the busiest and friendliest guys on a thread I have found so far on BYC (yes, I mean EVERYBODY on here!). So feel humbled all...

Last night it got us here about 8" more of white wet icky stuff that we had to find a spot to push to for. And there I was sooo glad when I could finally see the brown/grey gravel of our driveway after the nice warm up! And now another few very cold days... Can't anyone have a good talk with Mother Nature and put her on some meds, for we can actually have decent and somewhat level temps and have spring finally put a foot in the door?!? Gee I so got enough of this white and cold...

Nothing new otherwise, besides that today we got our other batch of Ancona duck eggs in the mail! So excited to put those in the bator and see how they develop. Hopefully better than the first one we got.

Gonna go outside to stomp through the fresh snow to feed all our birdies. Warning though: I'll be back! ;)

Back
Top Bottom