Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

gig.gif
Jim you are so funny !

So Bigz a spaniel and yote traveling together ???? So you fellow free rangers..... how much do you feed and when do you feed am or pm ?

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm still pooped !!! ET slept on the way home a little bit.... I kept talking so he never reached the REM sleep !!! LOL

BBP what gets your birds at night that can get in your pop door ? Coons ?

Last edited:
Oh YESSS! More western/central would be great! And it would be easier on the gas and driving time too for some of us.

Don't really know where we could have one though. What are the things to look out for? Bigz, TerriO?
In the past we have just had a day bash...like a mini. If you wanted to do the whole thing for a weekend I would recommend starting the way we did...use a State or county campground and see how it goes. Unfortunately some dont allow birds/carry ins and other things...do your homework! Also get a few folks in your area to help...

Just a thought but if it is going to be a camping weekend maybe just look into a campground and getting several sites together? Some campgrounds are pretty cheap. Until the bash takes off people could pay their own.???
Yup...see above!

If I didn't lock my birds up at night, they would all be dead. I wouldn't get a second chance. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to double check that I closed all of the pop doors.
I do this all the time! The problem that I have is that I lock up what goes in...then a pen or two will start "alarming" about 2 am and I second guess myself, end up going out to check and seeing NOTHING--then I have to try and fall asleep again! And DH tells me that I dont need a LGD....yeah, I think I DO!

SO anyway...my Narragansett hen that was on eggs is GONE tonight! I called DD the animal sitter to see if she saw her with babies.....nope. Now I am wondering if that was the cacophony I heard last night? Or mayb she disappeared while I was gone? NO sign of broken egg shells so I am suspicious...good thing I have most of the day off tomorrow...animals and gardening are on the docket! Oh great...I hear the geese....nighties all!

TerriO

just popping in to say good night and turn off the puter,,
tomorrow I will be busy,, I have 3 different batches of chicks hatching.. this should be interesting, trying to keep them separated..

about your little bash,,
remember, some parks do not allow alcohol.. just saying,,
get a survey of who wants to come and pick a place in the center of all participants..
everybody is going to want it close to them, you know..
somebody mentioned Wausau,, Wausau is about as close to the center of the state as you can get..

HI All!

OK, didn't get on early as planned. I fell asleep. lol

The sore tailbone is making it hard to sit right and move much, but I think it's better than last night. I do keep finding more bruises. I must have landed on everything but my head! LOL Sure with I had a movie of it. I remember going down and trying to get up, but it hurt like hell and thought screw it.... someone will find me.
Thanks everyone for the concern!

erinn..... Need Pics of the chickies! Hope you get lots of hens!

Night All!

For the fall Bash I would look into a privet campground. They would be more willing to make a deal and may be willing to have the birds and booze.

ARRRGGGHHHHH ! I just found out that the horse I rescued last year is being offered for free. He has been rescued again from the people he was given to. He looks pretty thin again. I've been thinking a lot about him and was going to try to find out who he was given to. (I didn't find him the last home, the barn that he went to did)
I don't have room for one more plus he needs to be grained and none of mine do. They say he is between 20 and 25 yrs old. Poor guy. He is a draft cross and free if anyone is interested.
I'll tell ya, I do have some sort of ESP... ! wish I didn't sometimes. Anyone know anyone that would be interested in him?

For those of u wondering, Lydia was sick on Sat and laid around all day Sunday too. I did keep her home Monday. She should be good now lol.
So what's this about Cindy? U ok??

anybody heard from Drhaha?? Says he hasn't been online since march?

and bigz we missed anything to do with next year. Sounds like the bash will be the weekend after memorial day next year. Sounds good but in 3years we have to make that one later in June ;) DS will be graduating
1f393.png
lol same with the bash in 5 years
1f601.png

time to get up and get the kids to school. :sigh not to much longer now.
bye

good cool morning,, having my cuppa, read all the posts up to here,,

I have chicks, lots of chicks.. as soon as I get done with my cuppa I will be transferring them to chick tv's ,,

Pang will come get hers as soon as I call her.. prolly this afternoon..

Puppy girl got installment #2 lesson of not peeing on the tile floor.. the way she squeals and cries , you would think I was peeling the hide off of her.. and all I was doing was sliding her across the floor toward the door..
she was good today,, pee'd outside just before I let her in.. of course she did it right on the porch right in front of the door.. I guess she wanted to make sure I saw it .. at least it was outside, eh ?

I am waiting for the garden to dry up so I can drag it and start planting .. these intermittent rains do not help any ..

.........jiminwisc.........

Back
Top Bottom