Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Purina came out with another set of coop signs that are free with every layena purchase. The best part is, they sent this huge chicken to display them in. Guess who's taking this one home?

Super cool...who wouldn't want that. yes I went to local Mounds Pet Food warehouse that carries Purina but they did not get the signs in with their stuff. Bummer!

The end of another long week. Now a much deserved weekend of not a whole lot besides finally getting some duck and goose hunting in. Wife's at cran fest in warrens so it's a me weekend. So nice every once in a while

good wonderful morning,

such an unexpected nice day .. glad the weather guys called it wrong.

I modified a small wrecking bar to pull nails. I tested it yesterday and it works.. still going to be a boring job.
I will be removing hundreds of nails holding the cedar siding on.

Corey , didn't your wife leave you a doit list ?
Mine calls me from work with things todo ..

.I opened the brooder door and let the small chicks fly out if they wanted to. this morning all of them were on the coop floor except one. Annie gave that timid one a lift..
.......jiminwisc........

good wonderful morning,

such an unexpected nice day ..  glad the weather guys called it wrong.

I modified a small wrecking bar to pull nails. I tested it yesterday and it works..  still going to be a boring job.
 I will be removing hundreds of nails holding the cedar siding on.

Corey , didn't your wife leave you a doit list ?
Mine calls me from work with things todo ..

.I opened the brooder door and let the small chicks fly out if they wanted to.  this morning all of them were on the coop floor except one.  Annie gave that timid one a lift..
.......jiminwisc........

Believe it or not she didn't! I figure if she gets a "f off" weekend I should too. Although I have issues relaxing and doing things for myself that I wanna do. I took the car in to get a rock chip in the windshield fixed, took my mom out to breakfast and grocery shopping, mowed the lawn, and just finished caulking the back splash on the new counters. I think tomorrow will be a day to do what I want. It kills me when there's legit projects that need to be done and I'm doing fun stuff. Maybe I need pills to slow down a bit.

good evening,

I just came down to turn off the puter.

I got a whole section of cedar siding removed and have a nice start on the vinyl going on.

I have to go to Menard's and pick up some J-channel and a light trim package for the motion detector light... I made my own trim around a receptacle with J channel.

the chicks are doing well on the floor. after a few days I will open the pop door late in the afternoon so all of the chickens can get a breath of fresh air.

good night...

............jiminwisc..........

Really ? over 21 hours and nobody posting ?

I worked on the siding a little today.

tonight I will attempt to put a new switch on the kitchen stove.

..........jiminwisc.......

Got a nice goose and a woody tonite ! That's a wood duck not what you prolly thought. Also fell in the pond and about drowned. Other than that I butchered 2 deer last night. Pretty mellow here.

Back
Top Bottom