Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Have to share with the group.

E45D7F79-7275-4F30-8E6A-9892988FAE78.jpeg
BCE485FC-9C57-4184-9C8F-D4E29CB27C7B.jpeg
E45D7F79-7275-4F30-8E6A-9892988FAE78.jpeg
BCE485FC-9C57-4184-9C8F-D4E29CB27C7B.jpeg

Now that's something you didn't get to see at your last place, eh ?
exciting for sure..

you could take those pictures, tape them one on top of the other, then flip the pages real fast and you would have a "movie"

......jiminwisc.......

I don't know about the rest of you but my girls have been happily laying their heads off. I got 1-4 all winter but now I am getting almost a dozen a day from my LF. The bantams are slowing way down, but that is fine.

I have no eggs, but then, I don't have any chickens, either..
BBP, it is getting into breeding time. prolly why your tom is getting feisty.
I had one turkey that got mean like that.
It was one that I bought, I was going to send his soul to turkey heaven, ,. a guy came here to buy some guineas and he asked if the turkey was for sale.. he11 yeah.
I got $25.oo for it..
sold 2 more puppies yesterday..
have 3 left, one of those is going to Florida after March 2..

........jiminwisc.......

My yard is a squishy swamp too, better than my neighbor who had a 1+ acre pond pop up overnight in their yard. I am hoping the ground can soak more of it up before the temp drops, I hate having ice on the ground with the horses. This is the wettest I've seen the yard since moving in, at least I'll know the low laying spots now!

Our east windows are completely iced over but I can see out the west kitchen one. Looks like it is calm outside for now. School called off but would not have mattered for the one that was barfing all day, he wasnt going anyway. :sick

Back
Top Bottom