Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

often I have thought about getting a rain gage.
maybe someday. with my luck, if I got one, it would never rain again.
all finished potting plants. just have to plow the garden and put in corn and beans.
and make some flats for starting my herb seeds.
....jiminwaUSAu......

I tried posting this is the ducks forum, and it was recommended that I post here as well. Wondering if there is anyone in ne wi that would know where to find an adult female rouen to pair with my drake. My female got killed by an owl last night and I'm trying to find a female to pair with him so he doesnt get lonely. Thank you for your time.

21CEE151-67D6-4B45-9F1A-D71734AFEB91.jpeg

Project day! Phase 1...... cutting alllllllllll the lumber. Phase 2 is assembly.

Now all I need are meat birds........

Are your birds coming from Sunneyside hatchery bl4?
DFT...if you can't find rouens anywhere...sunneyside hatchery has them available too.
Once again..rain, rain, go away...another dose here today.

Stay Safe...bigz

I got an early start today at 6AM finished installing the second half of the green house floor. It is raining now.

20200601_091317[1].jpg

after finishing the awning roof, I decided to utilize the otherwise wasted space underneath it. building a small green house.
12 feet wide, 3 feet deep and 7 feet tall.
both floor sections will hinge up for winter storage. there will be five removable front sections.

20200601_091010[1].jpg

the right section hinges up just like the left section does.

We to need to work on tilling garden, some of our tomato plants are already showing blossoms. As for our moving situation, I will be calling housing authority for reason not to be discussed here. Found out that house is worth way less l than what landlord wanted.

That is the plan!

I need to place my order, but I am also trying to figure out when we want to butcher...... I need to call them and find out what their schedule is.

Having an issue with one of my beehives...... contacted the state today to get an idea what is going on.

I’ll post A pic of the finished tractor when we get it done.

you probably know this, but just in case:
support the wheel axle on both sides of the wheel.
have fun building it. You must have a plan and a drawing, I assume..
I got outside while it was still in the 60F's.
74F now and the horse flies love me ..
I just set my first form for the concrete pad.
.....jiminwaUSAu.....

Back
Top Bottom