Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Aahhhh.... peace & QUIET!!
tongue.png

Ha... doing my share to keep this board active. Whether you stayed home or went to the bash, hope everyone has a good weekend!
Elaine

My ducklings are hatching!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
WOOT! Snuck a peek and 4 have hatched & 2 more are working on it (adorable!) Mom is a Pekin, dad(s) are Rouen. Will try to upload a picture (1st try ever!) Elaine

Success!!
clap.gif
:clap
wee.gif
:weeeAnd while I'm at it, I'm going to post the last two chicks that I hatched after the absmal failure with Carol's eggs. I know the little one is a Frizzle. Anyone know what the other speckeled one is?
67752_dsc00021.jpg

And who said we couldn't hold down the fort and keep this group hopping? Not I, little grasshopper, not I!
bun.gif

Yes, I'm thinking I'll be calling it my punk rock chicken!
lau.gif
I'll be sending the picture to the woman I got the eggs from and see if she knows or has a guess...

Well first to post from the bash!
cool.png
I said I would be. Got home alittle bit ago. Had alot of fun. Glad to see old faces and some new faces there. Brought home too much and got scolded for it. I really don't care, I like to let him think I'll listen the next time.
lau.gif
Otherwise had a good time talking to everyone. Sorry to all that missed it. Nice pictures of the new arrivals. Going to bed, been a long day. Later

Back
Top Bottom