Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

FT - you are too much.... lol
lau.gif

Here's hoping I don't see my ducks thinggy majiggy.....
lau.gif

If you see Al before I do,tell her we miss her anties...LOL

Jim, I will let her know
big_smile.png
Is she a sore loser around your crew. When she was little she didn't like to lose!! AT ALL!~

Hey Hangin, maybe your daughter is mine !!!!! Sounds like our personalities are a better match !!!

Sandi, that's funny
lol.png
I'm pretty proud of who she's become because I wish I was strong enough to tell ppl off sometimes! LOL I always taught her not to put up with crap. Although sometimes she tells ppl off when they don't deserve it too. She has NO patience (that may be my fault)
hide.gif

Good Morning everyone
big_smile.png

It is so fun to read what everyone has to say. Hard to keep track of it all.
smile.png

dkv and Dornes Thank You for the compliments on Tiger. She is a sweety pie and of course I love her.
wink.png

Dornes your Dibbs is beautiful. He looks like he has a very nice personality too. What a nice thought about your Granpa. Also the little frizzle looks very nice, along with your other chickies. So glad Peepers has friends. The peachick is beautiful.

MLH at least your hubby will have some really clean clothes.
lol.png
I doubt egg eating will be a problem. You could always paint some rocks and leave a few scattered about in nest boxes. Sprinkle a lil hot sauce on them.
tongue.png

DrHaHa that is quite a list, mine is pretty long list too.
smile.png

Hey Robin L I remember you!!!! Back to your ole self I see
tongue.png

I found a birds nest on my walk yesterday with 2 blue speckled eggs in it. Mamma was close by so I quickly left. And the wild liatris is starting to bloom. I saw some Big Blue that was nicely sparkling with the sun behind it. Wanted to take some pictures but the sun was already over the horizon by the time i got back. Maybe later today.

I suppose I better do some more coop renovation today. Better call lil' Outlaw to see what she has for silkies and see if she will hold me one for Monday.
fl.gif

Have a wonderfulDay everyone

Kris

Last edited:
he.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
th.gif
smack.gif
somad.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

so I THOUGHT that I send in DH's time card, frickin email didn't send!
somad.gif
there goes our anniversary plans POOF! GONE! the WHOLE weekend! AHHHHHH im Sooooo freekin mad! If they don't let him go there and pick it up, I get to call the sitter and cancel.
barnie.gif
DH is gonna
smack.gif
me!
he.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
off to tell him.
hide.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
Jim, I will let her know
big_smile.png
Is she a sore loser around your crew. When she was little she didn't like to lose!! AT ALL!~

Hey Hangin, maybe your daughter is mine !!!!! Sounds like our personalities are a better match !!!

Sandi, that's funny
lol.png
I'm pretty proud of who she's become because I wish I was strong enough to tell ppl off sometimes! LOL I always taught her not to put up with crap. Although sometimes she tells ppl off when they don't deserve it too. She has NO patience (that may be my fault)
hide.gif

Yep !! She must be mine !!!

Quote:
Thanks ! I'll take that as a compliment !!!
wink.png
You should have know me when I was young !!!! Your age !!!!
gig.gif
But I don't know how to play poker !!!
th.gif

Last edited:
So many neat things with you all! Just came in. Took good neighbor Donny's pressure washer back and came home, was just pulling into his driveway with my tractor and I see him coming down the road. He gave me a ride back and a doz eggs, bout a 1/4 mile walk. I was gratefull but paid the price, he's a talker. 1 1/2 hours later it's too hot for me and I'm hungry!
roll.png
I love the man dearly and would do anything for him and he can have or borrow anything I own. But DANG he really cuts into my sittin around time. He's an excitable boy. All I have to do is bring up a subject that I know irrrriitates him and off he goes. It's good for about 15 to 20 minutes then he looks at me and calls me bad names.
lau.gif
He's so much fun!
gig.gif
hugs.gif
Everything is back in the machine shed just have sweep out one stall then it'll be ready to park the tractor back in there. Looks nice too bad it won't last.
hmm.png
The relish turned out most excellent again! Seems like I keep making more work for myself with all the good recipes. Don't know yet if that catsoup will be made this year but sure gonna can some of the giardinara!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom