Witchcraft thread

Pics
Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

wait can you explain
Nordic pagan, and other Germanic pagan, new year started last night and goes for three days. You may read that these people followed the wheel of the year, but it’s unlikely and that thing is pretty new creation. Yule was moved to accommodate the xtian christ mass, which was celebrated on the roman pagan saturnalia. Germanic pagans celebrated Yule on the first full moon after the first new moon after the winter solstice. Three months before is the new year, this year that was yesterday, and three months after Yule is the victory blot.

Beautiful! Wish I had an altar that large, mine is an antique dresser passed down from my great grandmother. Perfect for tonight and an indoor ritual, 20* degrees tonight, brr that's cold. Not even a bonfire could keep that chill away.
Thank you! This is not my altar, just a space for family and pets. I don’t have enough “stuff” to fill up an altar that size lol. An antique dresser? I bet that’s awesome, especially if it was handed down from someone you love!

Back
Top Bottom