Witchcraft thread

Pics
i went to a store that had a lot of crystals today, it was all so pretty!!
The cashier didn't really know what this one crystal was called, but they're from a river called egg(?) the crystals get natrually tumbled to the point they look like eggs with a pretty rough outside. it isn't a crystal itself, but i know its called something (rose quartz, amethyst ect can come like this too aslong as collected from the river)

i went to a store that had a lot of crystals today, it was all so pretty!!
The cashier didn't really know what this one crystal was called, but they're from a river called egg(?) the crystals get natrually tumbled to the point they look like eggs with a pretty rough outside. it isn't a crystal itself, but i know its called something (rose quartz, amethyst ect can come like this too aslong as collected from the river)
this is probably poorly worded,,
anyways!! i couldnt buy any crystals :( i couldve but i wanted to save money for food so

I. Love. Lapis!

What is it good for?
Frome wiki it is used for cleansing the throat and third eye chakras and can be used to ward off psychic attacks. As a stone geared towards wisdom and communication, Lapis Lazuli can also help connect you to clarity, integrity, and intuition.

Also it was used for the ultramarine dye before a process was formed to make it synthetically.

Hematite

Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought. Hematite grounds and protects; it strengthens our connection with the earth, giving a safe and secure feeling. Hematite utilises the magnetic qualities to balance the body and to provide a stable equilibrium.

Frome dejuvu designs

Back
Top Bottom