Wobbly duckling. What to do?

:thumbsup You rock!! Well it depend on how long she has been like this it may take less than a week or it could take 2-3 but after she isn’t showing symptoms any longer they will still need to be on some kind of niacin supplement until 10 weeks old. This is when they are growing their fastest and need the support for their leg muscles

I'd probably just keep at it until the bottle is gone, even after the wobble improves. The key is to keep up the supplement until they are mostly through growing. Domestic ducklings grow so fast it's hard for them to keep up nutritionally sometimes. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery and doesn't have any underlying problems. I would expect to see some improvement after a few days.

I'd probably just keep at it until the bottle is gone, even after the wobble improves. The key is to keep up the supplement until they are mostly through growing. Domestic ducklings grow so fast it's hard for them to keep up nutritionally sometimes. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery and doesn't have any underlying problems. I would expect to see some improvement after a few days.
Oh yes def finish off the bottle. Looking forward to updates.

She's still a little wobbly but she is getting better. I'll keep you posted.

Attachments

• image000000_15.jpg
    image000000_15.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 12

Back
Top Bottom