Woke up to a disaster

Sorry, I had 3 new heat bulbs do that, they replace them. I never trust them anymore. Us heating elements if you can.

hugs.gif

I would think there has to be some sort of alarm that could be hooked up that would let you know if that happened.
I worried that and just bought a couple Ceramic Heat Emitters to replace our Heat Bulbs. They are supposed to last a lot longer than bulbs.

Jason, Sometimes you can do everything right and still loose the battle. Don't beat yourself up over this. Haunt the yard sales and find some old thermostats to set up an alarm system for the future. You should be able to rig up a good one for under $5.

Doug

Quote:
I will post pictures today when i get home! I love my new brooder, and everything is working out great! The chicks sure seem to mature over night, they are getting a lot of their feathers in now. The kids and i were watching them yesterday and they are funny little critters, hopping around like a deer, the kids were laughing their butts off!! Take care and thanks to everyone!.....Jason

Back
Top Bottom