Wolf Roleplay

(I'll change it again if I need to,but it's difficult to do on my iPad.)

Fury watched the younger wolf barrel towards the rabbit, 'Amusing.' he thought.
A female wolf suddenly emerged from the bushes beside him,her red pelt glowed like fire in the sunlight"You got a reason for spying?"She asked,she seemed calm but her lips began to curl in a snarl.

Bramble slowly began stalking the rabbit.His paws barely touched the ground as he took each step,he was even hold his breath as if he thought the slightest movement would disturb the creature.Once he was close enough to it,he leaped out of the bushes and barreled towards it.

Rain saw movement near stoneclan territory, a young wolf was running towards some sort of small prey, she watched with interest, but stopped watching soon after and continued keeping watch over the camp.

Lily finished collecting herbs and walked over to the rock Lizzy was on, laying down, she sunbathed as well, absorbing the heat from the rock.

Lizzy noticed her sister climbing onto the rock with her, "Heat hog." she said playfully.

Pike watched Bramble. He was oblivious to the scent of other wolves. He was intent on seeing if Bramble caught the rabbit.

Last edited:
Bramble slowly began stalking the rabbit.His paws barely touched the ground as he took each step,he was even hold his breath as if he thought the slightest movement would disturb the creature.Once he was close enough to it,he leaped out of the bushes and barreled towards it.

Rain saw movement near stoneclan territory, a young wolf was running towards some sort of small prey, she watched with interest, but stopped watching soon after and continued keeping watch over the camp.

Lily finished collecting herbs and walked over to the rock Lizzy was on, laying down, she sunbathed as well, absorbing the heat from the rock.

Lizzy noticed her sister climbing onto the rock with her, "Heat hog." she said playfully.

Pike watched Bramble. He was oblivious to the scent of other wolves. He was intent on seeing if Bramble caught the rabbit.
Bramble trotted back to Pike,the limp rabbit in his jaws.

Rosie followed her.
Doe cleaned the dirt off the roots by dipping the plant into the water. Placing it to the side she looked around, to see what else she could find before heading back. "Flagroot is used as a treatment for ailments of the throat and lungs, but only in small amounts." She said pointing out the iris like herb. She walked over and rubbed against it "It also keeps bugs away" She grinned

Bramble trotted back to Pike,the limp rabbit in his jaws.

Pike praised,"Excellent job!" The scent of stranger wolf now entered his nose and his fur prickled. He looked around, clearly suspicious of something
Bramble dropped his rabbit when he saw Pike's suspicion. He got into a battle position "What is it?Shadowclan? I skin their pelts!"He growled.His lips curled in a snarl as he looked around,showing his small fangs.

(I am near stoneclan territory, Fury is not In stoneclan territory, he is on the border.)

Rain smiled and watched her sisters peacefully dozing, she turned back and watched the forest again, she knew Lizzy and Lily would be up soon to go hunting.

Lily stood up and stretched, yawning she nudged Lizzy, "Lizzy, we should go hunting, it is almost midday already." she said.

Lizzy grumbled but got up and stretched, she and Lily walked out of the camp to find some prey.

Fury saw the wolf catch the prey, and decided to move on, he quietly made his was away from the stoneclan border and into the wilderness, he returned to his temporary den, and decided to take a nap.

Back
Top Bottom