Wolf Roleplay

Serenity began twisting the stems together into a sturdy handle, and set it down, she started weaving the town leaves together into a belt for the basket, she saw Blaze almost finished with the main part of the basked, and she was almost finished with the belt piece, and she had laid aside a few extra stems to use for thread.

She started to sing the song softly, "In the dawns early light, you'll remember me... In the midday you'll hear me in the wind... In the evening when you close your eyes you'll see me... and we will play and play all night..." (Repeatable song.)

Blaze had finished the main part of the basket and asked her curiously,"Where did you hear that song?"

Last edited:
Silvermist said,"Yes we are. Why?"
One thing Flint was good at was lying. He said every word making it sound like it was true, which some of it was. He said,"Oh I don't know where to start, but I guess I will start here. My alpha sent a message to tell the clans: A wolf named Bronze is planning an attack on the clans soon."
Silvermist snorted,"How can we trust you?"
Iceheart growled softly,now she really didn't trust this wolf.

Serenity began twisting the stems together into a sturdy handle, and set it down, she started weaving the town leaves together into a belt for the basket, she saw Blaze almost finished with the main part of the basked, and she was almost finished with the belt piece, and she had laid aside a few extra stems to use for thread.

She started to sing the song softly, "In the dawns early light, you'll remember me... In the midday you'll hear me in the wind... In the evening when you close your eyes you'll see me... and we will play and play all night..." (Repeatable song.)

Blaze had finished the main part of the basket and asked her curiously,"Where did you hear that song?"

"My mother taught me it as a pup." She said smiling, she brought over the thread, handle, and belt, and with the help of blaze started assembling the basket.

She continued singing.

Iceheart growled softly,now she really didn't trust this wolf.

"It's true! That wolf came to our small clan and asked us to join him in the fight and destroy the clans and he would split the forest with our clan. Our alpha said he would think about it, but wasn't going to say yes. He just wanted him out of his camp. Then three of Bronze's wolves attacked one of our own. Our alpha couldn't take it, so to get back at Bronze for doing that, he wanted me to tell the clans this and because he sees the darkness within that wolf and wants him gone" Flint said out of breath. He hoped he sound convincing.

Silvermist listened. It sounded like something Bronze but could be a trap.

Last edited:
"It's true! That wolf came to our small clan and asked us to join him in the fight and destroy the clans and he would split the forest with our clan. Our alpha said he would think about it, but wasn't going to say yes. He just wanted him out of his camp. Then three of Bronze's wolves attacked one of our own. Our alpha couldn't take it, so to get back at Bronze for doing that, he wanted me to tell the clans this and because he sees the darkness within that wolf and wants him gone" Flint said out of breath. He hoped he sound convincing.

Silvermist listened. It sounded like something Bronze but could be a trap.
Iceheart listened with Silvermist.She still wasn't convinced, and if Bronze did ask these wolves to help him he especially didn't give them the whole plan.She looked at Silvermist"Do you think we can trust them?"She asked

"Before my parents died, my mother told me it was a popular song the mothers in their clan taught their pups before my parents left the clan." She said finishing the basket. "All done!" she said, "Let's go herb collecting now." she said, starting off into the forest.

Iceheart listened with Silvermist.She still wasn't convinced, and if Bronze did ask these wolves to help him he especially didn't give them the whole plan.She looked at Silvermist"Do you think we can trust them?"She asked

Flint looked at them.

Silvermist said,"I don't know. It can go either way."

"Before my parents died, my mother told me it was a popular song the mothers in their clan taught their pups before my parents left the clan." She said finishing the basket. "All done!" she said, "Let's go herb collecting now." she said, starting off into the forest.

He perked his ears. Blaze thought,'Could she? No it couldn't. ' Blaze got up ready to follow her.

Back
Top Bottom