Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

Niko stood up to see a wolf. He growled. "Who are you?" He snapped. He glared at this wolf.

Zoltan hunched over, with ears down, stance wide and hackles up. He growled long and deep. Waiting for his next move. "Not infected! That's who we are. As far as our names, those we only give to friends. Which your not one, yet." Zoltan said coolly.

Zoltan hunched over, with ears down, stance wide and hackles up. He growled long and deep. Waiting for his next move. "Not infected! That's who we are. As far as our names, those we only give to friends. Which your not one, yet." Zoltan said coolly.

Niko scowled. He raised his head. "I'm Niko, not infected, yet..." He stopped growling. "You don't have to tell me your name, it won't affect me. I just heard something." Niko said as he noticed that Niko was much bigger than this wolf. If he tried anything, Niko had him.

Niko scowled. He raised his head. "I'm Niko, not infected, yet..." He stopped growling. "You don't have to tell me your name, it won't affect me. I just heard something." Niko said as he noticed that Niko was much bigger than this wolf. If he tried anything, Niko had him.

Zoltan straightened his stance and bowed his head, "My apologies, when you started growling, I went into defensive mode. My name is Zoltan, the she wolf back there, is my sister, Alessia. We are still a little on edge. Her mate killed her pups, she's not been the same. So I tend to be a little cautious. Nice to meet you Niko and once again I'm sorry. In these harsh times, the survivors must not fight. There are so few of us left." Zoltan glanced back at his sister. She was just standing there motionless, watching them.

Last edited:
Zoltan straightened his stance and bowed his head, "My apologies, when you started growling, I went into defensive mode. My name is Zoltan, the she wolf back there, is my sister, Alessia. We are still a little on edge. Her mate killed her pups, she's not been the same. So I tend to be a little cautious. Nice to meet you Niko and once again I'm sorry. In these harsh times, the survivors must not fight. There are so few of us left." Zoltan glanced back at his sister. She was just standing there motionless, watching them.

"Who was her mate and is he still alive?" Niko asked wearily. If a killer was on the loose then all of their lives were in grave danger.

"Who was her mate and is he still alive?" Niko asked wearily. If a killer was on the loose then all of their lives were in grave danger.

Zoltan look back at Niko and said, "His name was Lexus and he was still alive, about two days ago. We have been traveling hard and fast since then. Shouldn't he be dead by now?" Zoltan glanced around nervously.

Zoltan look back at Niko and said, "His name was Lexus and he was still alive, about two days ago. We have been traveling hard and fast since then. Shouldn't he be dead by now?" Zoltan glanced around nervously.

Niko nodded. "Well I better be on my way." He said as he ran in the opposite direction.

Niko nodded. "Well I better be on my way." He said as he ran in the opposite direction.

Zoltan glanced back at his sister and trotting over to her. He decided to continue on in the direction of the howl. He took off at a fast run, pleased to find, Alessia was running by his side now. Maybe she was coming out of her stupor.

Last edited:
Zoltan glanced back at his sister and trotting over to her. He decided to continue on in the direction of the howl. He took off at a fast run, pleased to find, Alessia was running by his side now. Maybe she was coming out of her stupor.

Niko countinued running. He ran towards the river. Suddenly, he fell into a hole. He glanced up. He could never get out of this hole without help. He was at least 6 ft under.

Niko countinued running. He ran towards the river. Suddenly, he fell into a hole. He glanced up. He could never get out of this hole without help. He was at least 6 ft under.

Zoltan heard a slight "yip". It was in the direction the other wolf had run. Confused he ran in that direction, to see what was wrong with him. That's when he saw the hole. He cautiously walked over to it and looked down inside it. Yep, Niko was inside it. "Are you alright? You didn't break anything did you?" He asked as he surveyed the area for anything useful to get Niko out.

Back
Top Bottom